Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hogan's Heroes

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hogan's Heroes Empty Hogan's Heroes Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:49 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

You know I remember this one from when I was a kid and forgot how awesome this show really is. I've been catching up with this show every Monday on the Universal HD station. I'm thinking if I can get the season on dvd's for a cheap enough price I might grab these. Really great show and still surprisingly funny, check it out if you get a chance.

2Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:28 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

This is definitely one show they'll never remake. Imagine a comedy about prisoners in a Nazi prison camp today. Won't happen.

The only thing I really remember about the show is Bob Crane's sex addiction and the movie Auto Focus.

3Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:55 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

I wouldn't base a show on what you saw on that biopic of Bob Crane, otherwise you'll be missing out Wink

4Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

Oh I remember watching it...that's just what I keep thinking of every time I see a scene from the show.

5Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 1:58 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

So when you listen to Michael Jackson do you hear an "alleged" child molester or a musical genius that most folks think he is since his death? I'm not trying to piss you or anyone else who like MJ off, but I am trying to prove a point. Do you (or anyone) see the characters-musicians as they are privately or can you (or anyone else) seperate that from their performance?

6Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 2:14 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I ZEE NUTTING!

7Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:30 pm

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

"COLONEL HOGAN!!". Shenagins afoot. " I zee knutting, I zee knutting!!". What is amazing is the actor who played Colonel Klink was still alive and did a bit of voice work on The Simpson's back in 93. I had to actually look him up to confirm it, but sadly he passed away in 2000. Looks like Newkirk and LeBeau are the only one's still around Sad

8Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:08 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

The_Donster wrote:So when you listen to Michael Jackson do you hear an "alleged" child molester or a musical genius that most folks think he is since his death?

A little bit of both, really. I can seperate someone's art from their personal life, but I can't help that's the first thing that pops in my head when I see Hogan's Heroes on the TV. I didn't say it was a bad show or anything.

9Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Wait...Auto-Focus wasn't a Hogan's Heroes movie adaptation!?

blink

10Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:23 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77

No it was a remake of Stalag 17.

"SCHMILE!"

11Hogan's Heroes Empty Re: Hogan's Heroes Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:41 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

With a comedy spin in it. No worries Debaser, I understand. My wife has the same problem and refuses to watch any movies with Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie yikes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum