Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

My first day here....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My first day here.... Empty My first day here.... Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:29 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Hello PoP(ers?), this is my very first post on here as I was a WUMBer until recently. I leave the internet message boards for 2 months and my old world has collapsed, sigh. With that being said I thought I should just post this as its an awesome Marvel Comics story. My fiance wanted to surprise me with a special gift. She knew I was a comic book fan and sadly have not been able to keep buying them as I have started back at school and the lack of income has kept me from buying them.... Well I came to visit her yesterday and she surprises me with two Uncanny X-men books, #516 and Uncanny First Class #5. I just thought this was post worthy and of course this is my first post since become a WUMB refugee..... So with that hello my new friends and family.....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2My first day here.... Empty Re: My first day here.... Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome shark6495 it sounds like your girlfriends a keeper. Wink

3My first day here.... Empty Re: My first day here.... Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:45 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Welcome, shark!

You should check other parts of the forums (and of course, our main site for articles and whatnot). See the Introduce Yourself thread in The Abyss where you can get to know other PoP!ers and former WUMBers.

(I don't know how long you've been a WUMBer, but if you've been there long enough you may remember me as Spidey_82.)

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

4My first day here.... Empty Re: My first day here.... Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:52 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Welcome, shark! Your fiance sounds like a great gal! *glares at wife* Enjoy PoP!

5My first day here.... Empty Re: My first day here.... Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

best part about the girl was this little statement "I didnt know if you wanted an old one or a new one so I just bought new ones, the old ones looked all torn up at the store" lol.... oh shes learning.... as far as being on WUMB, I was only there for about a year so some of the names I recognize.... I was shark6495 on there too... I know real original

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

6My first day here.... Empty Re: My first day here.... Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:25 am

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

This just in. The mrs. says I can get a wallbook for X-Mas if I want. I suspect this is only because there's a sale going on at my LCS soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum