Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Peyton the best ever?

+7
Captain Painway
Goof
Rath99
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Off_White_Lantern
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Is Peyton the best ever? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Peyton the best ever? Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:24 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Look man, I get that you're a die hard Colts and Peyton Manning fan and that you despise the Pats and Brady, but you have to put aside your bias a bit and give credit where credit is due. You can't expect us to take you seriously otherwise.

Brady has a 14-3 playoff record and 93.4 playoff passer rating with 4 Superbowl appearances and 3 Superbowl wins. Manning has a 7-8 playoff record and 84.6 playoff passer rating with one Superbowl appearance/win. I mean you can makeup all the excuses you want but its pretty clear that Brady owns the postseason. And that's a major part of determining a great quarterback.

52Is Peyton the best ever? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Peyton the best ever? Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:44 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would add 4th quarter comebacks to that as well. I wasn't saying that Brady isn't good, I was just pointing out the site that I found and thought it was very interesting.

53Is Peyton the best ever? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Peyton the best ever? Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:52 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

hrdwrkngXsoldier wrote:I would add 4th quarter comebacks to that as well. I wasn't saying that Brady isn't good, I was just pointing out the site that I found and thought it was very interesting.

Well you called him a "blip" compared to Manning, so I assumed that you meant he wasn't good. Laughing

54Is Peyton the best ever? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Peyton the best ever? Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:57 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

yeah dude..the blip comment hurt your credibility

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum