Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Paul!

+6
Goof
FroZen
ChrisToPhenom
krpykrwly
hrdwrkngXsoldier
Esbat
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:04 pm

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday Paul! JoesforTots2009b
Joes for Tots is back! It’s the yearly contest that helps kids out by encouraging donations to Toys for Tots. This year we have an even better selection of prizes. Why start so early? Well, we want to remind you as soon as possible that when you see a drop box this year, you might want to think about helping out some young ones.
Happy Birthday Paul! Prizes09
Grand Prize: One grand prize winner gets to choose between a Star Wars prize package and a G.I. Joe package.

Star Wars: Battle Front Clone Pack, Battlefront Droid Pack, Crimson Empire Pack, ‘09 SDCC Stormtrooper Commander

or

G.I. Joe: Sideshow 12″ Cobra Commander, G.I. Joe Mars 3 Pack

Plus: (1) $50 credit at Big Bad Toy Store, (2) $10 gift cards to 80sTees.com, (1) Custom action figure in 6″ or 3.75″ scale (your choice of character), (1) Back to the Future Minimates set, (1) Spirit Minimates set, (1) 24 Minimates set, (1) Back to the Future Electronic Delorean, (1) Masters of the Universe Classics He-Ro

2nd Place: 1 Second Place Winner will get whichever prize pack the Grand Prize winner doesn’t want (Star Wars or G.I. Joe).

Plus: (1) $50 credit at Big Bad Toy Store, (1) Back to the Future Minimates set, (1) Spirit Minimates set, (1) 24 Minimates set, (1) $10 gift cards to 80sTees.com,.

3rd Place: (1) Back to the Future Minimates set, (1) Spirit Minimates set, (1) $10 gift card to 80sTees.com

4th Place: (1) 24 Minimates set, (1) $10 gift card to 80sTees.com
Now how do you get a chance to win this stuff? It’s simple.

There are two ways to enter. You can take a picture of yourself donating to a Toys for Tots drop off box and send it to me; OR proof of an online cash donation to their website (they send an email receipt that can be forwarded). Both entries should go to the email address winbigprizeswinbigmoney@gmail.com. Please include “Joes for Tots” in the subject line.

While this contest originally started out as part of my master plan to seed G.I. Joes through Toys For Tots in order to get kids interested in the Joe team, I’ll happily accept contest entries that aren’t a G.I. Joe toy. You’ll just earn my respect and an evil cackle if you do decide to donate a Joe toy. (You’ll earn a severe frowning if you donate The Corps toys, though.) You can find drop off locations here or you can call your local Toys For Tots representative.

Now I realize that you might be shy, so if you do the picture thing you can blur out your face or wear a mask, I’m not picky. Entries must be received by 12/31/09 in order to qualify. Winner will be picked randomly bay by an impartial third party judge.

We’d like to send a big thank you to our sponsors:

- Sideshow 12″ Cobra Commander – From Sideshow Collectibles
- Battle Front Clone Pack, Battlefront Droid Pack, Crimson Empire Pack, G.I. Joe Mars 3 Pack – From Brian’s Toys
- 2 50 Dollar Credits – From Big Bad Toy Store
- 5 $10 Gift Certificates – From 80sTees.com
- Electronic DeLorean – From ArticulatedDiscussion.com
- 1 Custom Action figure in 6″ or 3.75″ scale (your choice of character)- From FigureRealm.com
- 9 Mini-Mates gift sets consisting of 24, Back to the Future, and The Spirit – From Luke’s Toy Store
- ‘09 SDCC Exclusive Stormtrooper Commander – From DinosaurToyVault.com
- Masters of the Universe Classics He-Ro – From DinosaurToyVault.com

There will be more updates in the future which include the super awesome sponsorship spotlights. Also be sure to follow Joes For Tots on Twitter to get up to date news and even more extra fun stuff.

Small Print: Contest winners will be notified on 1/14/2010. Grand Prize winner must select their prize package within five days of notification or a prize package will be selected for them.

This contest is not sponsored nor endorsed by Hasbro. All likenesses and logos relating to G.I. Joe are entirely owned by Hasbro. This contest is also not sponsored nor endorsed by Toys For Tots. Likewise, the owner and operator of PoeGhostal.com is acting merely as a host for the contest news and updates, and is not responsible for organizing the contest, picking winners, or distributing prizes. Shipping is free to winners located in the continental U.S. Shipping outside of the U.S. will have to be paid by the winner. Not responsible for lost or misdirected mail.

The contest is open anywhere there is a Toys For Tots drop off box. If you can’t donate to Toys for Tots (for example, you live in Canada), exceptions can be made on a case by case basis to donate to other worthy causes. Email your requests for exceptions to winbigprizeswinbigmoney@gmailcom with the subject heading “Contest Exception Request” as the subject line.

From Sideshow:

Delivery for the contest winner: **The winner must allow 4-6 weeks after announcement of win to receive the product from Sideshow Collectibles. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemptions and/or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. See below for more International Shipping Terms. To get the latest news from Sideshow Collectibles, join our Newsletter!

Delivery time & Restrictions: All continental US orders are shipped via either UPS or FedEx ground service. Because FedEx cannot provide tracking numbers for P.O. Boxes, Sideshow Collectibles will not ship to a P.O. Box. Please provide your street address or your shipment will be delayed. For FedEx Ground deliveries, please allow up to 6 business days for delivery from the date your order is shipped.

International Shipping Restrictions: At this time Sideshow Collectibles is unable to make shipments to Venezuela or Nigeria. Please Click Here for further international shipping information and restrictions.

All taxes are the responsibility of the winner. All prizes are non-transferable, with no cash redemption and/or substitutions except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All international winners will be responsible for any duties, tariffs, taxes or import fees assessed to their prize. Further, some countries outside of the U.S. do not have reliable mail services. In the event that a prize has been stolen or mishandled during shipment to an international destination, Sideshow may not be able to replace the specific item and will substitute a prize at its own discretion. If the winner prefers a specific quicker shipping method, they are responsible to notify Sideshow immediately, and will also be responsible to cover the additional costs if any. At this time, we do not accept credit cards from Mexico. Refer to our Help Desk for alternative payment options.

http://realityfugitives.com/

2Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:07 pm

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was thinking of doing that too batty. beat me to it. I hope Paul strolls by to see this.

Happy Birthday Paul, get off your peg and have some fun today.

3Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:13 pm

krpykrwly

krpykrwly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy b-day, Paul!

Happy Birthday Paul! 3779086705_45aa79bb2a

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&

4Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:15 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday!

5Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:59 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday!

6Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:18 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Have a happy birthday!

7Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Happy Birthday, Paul!

8Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:03 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday Paul

9Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:44 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the robot said, Happy Birthday, Paulie. ;0)

10Happy Birthday Paul! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Paul! Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Happy Birthday

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum