Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going from a good night to a shitty one

+3
supervenom
FroZen
Sci-Fi
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going from a good night to a shitty one Empty Going from a good night to a shitty one Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:57 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I made a remark in the many posts thread last night about being really pissed off and even hitting my bedroom door a few times due to how pissed I felt. And here's why.

First, I get home. Accidentally break my damn house key, so I was forced to go around and push up the window. Had to get a neighbor's kid to crawl in it. And bear in mind this is around 11 PM. So, he gets in and unlocks the door, and either me or him turns on the front room light. And see a punch of dog crap on the ground. So yeah.. that did not help my anger and it began to rise. Then, I go outside and see that my other dog has found her dumb self on the other side of the fence. Forcing me to go into their yard *same people that helped me* and untangle her chain on some chair. Get her back inside and wrapped her chain around a tree limb. So now she can't go very far except into her dog house.

And come to find out. My freaking sister did not do the dishes her and our little brother dirtied up while they were here over the week. Despite my having asked her. So yeah, right now, I am pretty damn P.Oed.

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So...can you clarify? What exactly did the door do to deserve an ass whoopin?

just playin'

that sucks. Sorry about your shitty night.

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAALLLLLLLL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBAAATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!! *plays bad technomusic*

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*Dark Menacing background music*

It was a door from the bad side of town. Always hanging out with the wrong hinges. There was no going straight for this door.

Then a stranger appears in the mist. He's had enough of this door and it's bad attitude. He is...

SCI-FI: The Door Killer

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sounds like you owe the neighbor kid a few bucks...

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wow, I've never seen you mad like this, Sci-Fi! I've never broke a key before but I bet the feeling sucks...

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I don't owe nobody a damn thing o.0 And lol. Thank you Frozen for the lovely movie sounding commercial. And yeah, I don't really get that pissed very often Chris. But I don't know why but all that just really set me off.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:

Is that his fatality? He breaks your door...or breaks a door by sending you through it...? Sounds like a meanality or minor-inconvenience-for-owner-of-door-ality.

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:

Is that his fatality? He breaks your door...or breaks a door by sending you through it...? Sounds like a meanality or minor-inconvenience-for-owner-of-door-ality.

Lol.

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:

The door is actually made from a three inch thick sheet of Brazilian Wandering Spiders.

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Gandicles wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:
FroZen wrote:

The door is actually made from a three inch thick sheet of Brazilian Wandering Spiders.

o.0.. Well screw that! I'm staying as far as hell as fucking possible from that door!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum