Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Crap! Remember… Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

In this article, which I enjoyed, there was one thing wrong with it.

"Nowadays, the only way to see the true version of Emmett Otter’s Jug Band Christmas is on YouTube."

That is not true. There was a version of the Christmas special released in 2001 by Jim Henson Home Entertainment. This DVD has the special in full with the Kermit stuff at the beginning and end of the special.

Just thought I'd bring that to your attention.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I was not aware of this, but I will correct this shortly. Thanks for the fact check there, Kelly. Wink

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No problem, glad I could be of some help. Smile

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just looked it up. The version that I have is no longer made and it's pretty expensive to buy.
http://www.amazon.com/Emmet-Otters-Jug-Band-Christmas-Goelz/dp/B00005OSJS/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1259540297&sr=8-4

Debaser77

Debaser77

I made mention of it in the article. I figured that version would be out of print and hard to come by.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well... Guess I should correct my correction.

I had no idea what a collectors item that was lurking in the DVD cabinet in my living room.

Debaser77

Debaser77

I had the same revelation with my old DVD copy of Mystery Science Theater 3000 the Movie, which was going for $200 on EBay until the new Special Edition came out last year. Now it's pretty much worthless.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That sucks. But hey, it's MST3K and that makes it priceless.

Debaser77

Debaser77

True, indeed.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Hmmm...I wonder what other kinds of super collectible DVDs there are...

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm finding it nigh on impossible to find a uk copy of robotech II the sentinals

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum