Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Henry has died.

+4
Hannibal king
Heytherejeffro
Bigtymin504
Thundermatts
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Henry has died. Empty Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:57 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm sure I speak not only for everyobdy in the Jungle, but everyone who follows the sport of football when I say this is absolutely terrible news, and he will be remembered and missed. He was really working hard on growing up and becoming a better man and father, and this just sucks, to speak not so eloquently. Who Dey Chris, it may be silly, but you touched alot of lives doing what you did, and made a whole city proud of you.

2Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:15 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:I'm sure I speak not only for everyobdy in the Jungle, but everyone who follows the sport of football when I say this is absolutely terrible news, and he will be remembered and missed. He was really working hard on growing up and becoming a better man and father, and this just sucks, to speak not so eloquently. Who Dey Chris, it may be silly, but you touched alot of lives doing what you did, and made a whole city proud of you.

Well said. He was a standout high school football player in New Orleans too. I pray for his family, especially his children.

3Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:59 pm

Ah, me and some of the other Mountaineer Maniacs had a moment of silence for him at lunch today. Crying or Very sad
My heart goes out to his family.

4Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's a huge bummer. I heard about the accident this morning, and was pissed that the morning news didn't air the story during my morning lit/current events class.

My condolences to the Bengals and the whole Cincinnati community.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

5Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

R.I.P Chris Henry. I'll tip one for you later.

6Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:24 pm

TweedThong

TweedThong
Cadet
Cadet

This isn't the kind of news you want to be woken up to in the morning. It is hard to think about football at a time like this, but hopefully the Bengals can use this the same way they got through the death of Mark Zimmer's wife and get passed the chargers on their way to a first round bye.

15, you will be missed

7Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It seemed like he was really trying to turn his life around. It's sad that the world and his family won't get to see the man he was working to be.

8Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:21 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You will be missed. Crying or Very sad

9Chris Henry has died. Empty Re: Chris Henry has died. Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:42 am

Captain Painway

Captain Painway
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Crying or Very sad

http://likeitderby.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum