Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Going to California... be back soon.

+7
riv1
Silent K
Denim
ChrisToPhenom
comicgeekelly
Rath99
MillionDollarGeek
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Going to California... be back soon. Empty Going to California... be back soon. Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Its not what this message is about, but here it goes.

First of all, I want this to stay here only... For those of you on my Facebook friends list, just keep it to yourself since I haven't told anyone else just yet. I say wait until Tuesday to say something to me about it. I just been wanting this to get out there so I can finally say I told somebody so here it goes.

My wife is 3 months pregnant! found out on Halloween, which is awesome in itself since we got married 3 years ago close to Halloween. But here's the situation. Im going to California for 9 days to tell my mom and some of my family and friends so I wont be around much. I will be tweeting and updating everyone and will definitely take pictures of the trip.

So once again guys, keep it to yourself and dont write on my wall on Facebook just yet until I announce it. You can hit me up on twitter or if you have my number, text me.

Until then, I dont know if I'll have a computer at my mom's place so Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night.

And God Bless us all everyone.

2Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:41 pm

Pshhhhhhhhhhh this is totally old news Million Dollar Daddy! *wink* Still uber happy for you!!! I can't wait to see pix of your Million Dollar Baby! *hugs* Congratz!!

3Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:33 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude congrats to you and Mrs. MDG. That is awesome!!!

4Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:38 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

5Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:18 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Congratulations! Wow, I have to say I'm yet to feel how it is to be a father-you're heart is probably going to melt when your baby's born. You're from California which part because so am I-have a nice trip, MDG!

6Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:52 am

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gratz. Remember, we must raise this child right. If it is a boy, must name it Stan (lee of course), if it is a girl must name it Mary Jane.

Wow, any woman getting involved with me should be scared

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

7Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:37 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Congrats to you and your lovely wife, Big Ern!

Another PoP! Exclusive!

8Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:04 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is good news. Congratulations!

9Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:37 am

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Congrats!

10Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:11 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Congrats!

11Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:25 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thanks guys, You are all awesome. It was great to see my mom's and sister's faces when they found out my wife is pregnant. Just a few more days and more people to tell face to face and i'll be posting updates about it on twitter and facebook.

12Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:56 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You bastard, get back here!!

Oh...nevermind. Congrats on the sperm to egg scenario. I'm sure it'll be an adorable, thousand dollar geek baby. Smile

13Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:20 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

IM BACK FROM CALI!!!

Ugh! It was horrible, I got sick while I was there. Im never going back there for Christmas again. Got some great pictures which will be posted on to Facebook and I told everybody the great news. Some were happy, other's cried, and that's all that really mattered. I posted the good news on twitter and facebook last night so now everybody knows.

Which means, now its real. lol. She's 3 months plus a week now so that means the second trimester is going to be a bitch. So somebody with kids and who's been through this already please give me a heads up. And yes Lee, im looking right at you and Nicole.

14Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:34 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dude, Kristi had the easiest pregnancy ever. The only part that really sucked for her was the contractions. Even the actual birth was super easy. I've always thought pregnancy wasn;t as bad as women said, and they made it all up to get us guys to feel sorry for them and treat them so well for nine months. And then I was proven right.

15Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:53 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hah. I'm SO not touching that one...!

16Going to California... be back soon. Empty Re: Going to California... be back soon. Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Agreed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum