Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fight the Man!!!

+2
shining knight
The Ignored One
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fight the Man!!! Empty Fight the Man!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:53 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

Fight the Man!!! Streetdate-721437

Diamond wants to skip a week in delivering, and then put out that meager amount of books to tide us over???

DAMN THE MAN!!!!

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

2Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:07 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well someone clearly released them early as I got blackest night 6 spoiled and I am pissed off about it

3Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:50 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:Well someone clearly released them early as I got blackest night 6 spoiled and I am pissed off about it

Aye, some have been scanned as well, ready for download. Personally, I didn't mind the early release of some.

4Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:10 pm

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

For some odd reason my dealer didn't get Fantastic Four or Spiderwoman...anyone else run into these problems?

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

5Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:50 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

As of today it's been almost 3 months since my local comic shop hasn't gotten in a single new issue. I have no clue to the reason why. I think they might be having problems with the Distributor(possibly Diamond). So I have kinda been ordering singles off Ebay for Wonder Woman( the only series I have been following regularly) as well ordering the occasional trade(s) from online comic shops. I was hoping they would've gotten this ironed out by the new year, but I haven't heard anything(they were to call me if they were getting stuff I ordered from them in) different at this time. So be happy your shop isn't going through what mine is!

6Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 am

LOOSECANNON

LOOSECANNON
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

wow ur store sucks!

http://www.comicsbulletin.com

7Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

diamond sucks ass

8Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:13 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

pumkinheadfan wrote:As of today it's been almost 3 months since my local comic shop hasn't gotten in a single new issue. I have no clue to the reason why. I think they might be having problems with the Distributor(possibly Diamond). So I have kinda been ordering singles off Ebay for Wonder Woman( the only series I have been following regularly) as well ordering the occasional trade(s) from online comic shops. I was hoping they would've gotten this ironed out by the new year, but I haven't heard anything(they were to call me if they were getting stuff I ordered from them in) different at this time. So be happy your shop isn't going through what mine is!
Well I found out what happened with my shop today! I guess they were in the process of being bought out by another shop and wanted to have the least amount of inventory in the store before the take over on January 1st. I went over there today and they were putting a new sign up and rearranging the store around. I was told that they would be getting the new issues in starting February 1st. So all the mess with the distributor was just a nice way of saying that they were getting bought out and closed their account with the distributor while they were going through the motions of being bought out. I was actually starting to get worried that I would show up there today and the store would be closed permanently.It just sucks that I have to get use to new people working there.

Last edited by pumkinheadfan on Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total

9Fight the Man!!! Empty Re: Fight the Man!!! Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:19 am

Esbat

Esbat
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

3 months behind still makes you 3 months ahead of Knize's reading list. Smile

http://realityfugitives.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum