Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The inevitable politics thread

+11
supervenom
Time Consumer
superdoug
FroZen
BlueMaxx
KingConan93
Esbat
Debaser77
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
Joshua
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Where do you align yourself politically?

The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

aww, what did i miss? Sad

did i miss Joshua being awesome?

that makes me very sad..

27The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:55 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I wasn't being particularly awesome, just surly from being battered down by stupid.

28The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:56 pm

Time Consumer

Time Consumer
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

ah, i see... might have missed this since i don't check the con threads that often, seeing as how i'll probably never get a chance to go to one Sad

29The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:28 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

option 1. there's nothing wrong with communism. Twisted Evil

30The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:59 am

Lewis Black is Sabertooth

Ninja
Ninja

You do realize that in a perfect world communism would work?

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

31The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You do realize we don't live in a perfect world?

32The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:58 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have no opinions I am a british voter

33The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:42 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:You do realize we don't live in a perfect world?
Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

34The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:53 am

Ninja
Ninja

Well my world is cooler than yours...=P

https://www.facebook.com/ryan.moutrey

35The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

supervenom wrote:option 1. there's nothing wrong with communism. Twisted Evil

On paper, maybe. In reality, not so much.

36The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:13 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

When it comes to politics or society, any good idea tends to get fucked up at some point.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

37The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

amen

38The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:52 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm the one person who voted conservative

Yay I'm an individual! thumbs up

39The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:53 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:When it comes to politics or society, any good idea tends to get fucked up at some point.

just like christianity

40The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:05 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:I'm the one person who voted conservative

Yay! Conservatives vote to keep me from having equal rights! YAY!

41The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I'll say religion in general, not just Christianity.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

42The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:04 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:

oh

YAY! thumbs up

43The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:20 am

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spidey_82 wrote:I'll say religion in general, not just Christianity.
yes yes yes

44The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:13 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

[quote="melvinlikechris"]
superdoug wrote:

I don't vote and I don't live in the same country as you so not all conservatives keep you from having equal rights (what ever they maybe)

45The inevitable politics thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The inevitable politics thread Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:48 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:
I don't vote and I don't live in the same country as you so not all conservatives keep you from having equal rights (what ever they maybe)

(Just the right to marry the person I love and have that marriage protected by federal law.)

And I know not all conservatives are evil. But a lot of them are. :tounge:

Just kidding, MC! We're all good. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum