Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:21 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is the GameCube that we should have had first-it has the ability to play DVDs, audio CDs, MP3 as well as several other features. Other features of the Q include a backlit LCD, a front-loading slot disc tray, an optical sound output supporting Dolby Digital 5.1, a separate subwoofer jack, and a stainless steel chassis. The Q is capable of installing all of the GameCube hardware upgrades but it requires a special Panasonic Q Game Boy Player unit designed specifically for it.

I know this isn't very common purchase but I'm a serious collector and there are a few of them on eBay for bid and $750...I think I'll get one soon. I just thought you's like to see this and drool as you look at the photo below.

Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Panasonicq

2Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:17 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I can't help but wonder why they'd even make this. I mean, it's neat and all, but the Wii plays GC games... Hell, you can get a GC for like $30 at a GameStop. Weird.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

3Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:I can't help but wonder why they'd even make this. I mean, it's neat and all, but the Wii plays GC games... Hell, you can get a GC for like $30 at a GameStop. Weird.
Well, it came out within the year of the original's so this was much before the Wii's release.

4Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 am

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Ah, see, now it all makes sense. I'm back now.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

5Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:52 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Ah, see, now it all makes sense. I'm back now.
*lol* I first heard about this in one of my older Game Informer magazines but they just said in Japan, it has DVD playback function but I didn't think it looked this sexy! But actually in the second photo, it looks like a bit like a printer.

6Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:38 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It looks like a printer on steroids Suspect

7Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Empty Re: Panasonic Q - The Hybrid CameCube Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:13 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:It looks like a printer on steroids Suspect
Nah, it's on something else to look like this... Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum