Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL!

+25
Mrs. Rath99
Debaser77
Ronald_raygun
MrsMillionDollarGeek
THALASTDRAGON
Matt
Mnemosis
GigaToast
goatt
Demonweasel
elijahdprophet
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
Airwolf
Denim
Ska
Joshua
Hannibal king
JessJupiter
Lee
Silent K
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
Tripper McGee
Rath99
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Which events will you be attending?

C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_lcap20%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 20% [ 14 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_lcap31%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 31% [ 22 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_lcap33%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 33% [ 23 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_lcap16%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 Vote_rcap 16% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 70

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 20]

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Spider-Man wrote:Hey Jess, a word to the not so wise from the ol'WUMB days. When you said my boyfriend, mostly everyone else heard after that was mute.

I don't think that's the case here.

Rath99 wrote:Is Saturday still lobby bar PoP! Takeover night?

Absolutely. TRADITION!

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Spider-Man wrote:Hey Jess, a word to the not so wise from the ol'WUMB days. When you said my boyfriend, mostly everyone else heard after that was mute.

Silent K wrote:

Haha, I don't think its the case here, but all the same, if people aren't interested in being friends or even respecting my internety existance because I'm in a relationship, they're stupid. I'm totally alright with people not being only interested in my tits! Haha

Absolutely. TRADITION![/quote]

Sleep <--interpret as pouty face. Haha. SOMEONE GET ME A FAKE ID DAMMIT!

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

JessJupiter wrote:
Sleep <--interpret as pouty face. Haha. SOMEONE GET ME A FAKE ID DAMMIT!

Actually...Saturday night, the big hangout wasn't at the bar...we took over the lobby and a little sitting area and had pizza and drinks...so I'm sure you could sneak a couple....and there's always the rooms!

PoP!: Contributing to the Delinquency of Minors since 2009.

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Yeah, don't sweat it JJ, I am too old for a lot of the shenanigans this gang is planning, so I will be drinking at the hotel most of the time.

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^jess - hehehe boyfriend - blah blah blah ..... lol!

joshua - i didnt say i wouldnt boyb Wink - we can bring beers to go!

eli - at least i know our room will have DUNE like alkyhol - THE BEER MUST FLOW!

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

JessJupiter wrote:

Silent K wrote:

Haha, I don't think its the case here, but all the same, if people aren't interested in being friends or even respecting my internety existance because I'm in a relationship, they're stupid. I'm totally alright with people not being only interested in my tits! Haha

Absolutely. TRADITION!

Sleep <--interpret as pouty face. Haha. SOMEONE GET ME A FAKE ID DAMMIT![/quote]

fake id - that can be arranged Twisted Evil

also - you are totally legal to drink in canada ... fyi - next time u pass the border - and visit toronto - we'll go to a stripbar and drink our asses off - its not an invite - its a promise!

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

[quote="Silent K"]
JessJupiter wrote:
Actually...Saturday night, the big hangout wasn't at the bar...we took over the lobby and a little sitting area and had pizza and drinks...so I'm sure you could sneak a couple....and there's always the rooms!

PoP!: Contributing to the Delinquency of Minors since 2009.

Haha! Deal! I'll need to get my number out to people so that I can be informed of this shiz when it happens!!

elijahdprophet wrote:Yeah, don't sweat it JJ, I am too old for a lot of the shenanigans this gang is planning, so I will be drinking at the hotel most of the time.

Heh! JJ!? I haven't been called that in a long time! Smile

[quote="Airwolf"]
JessJupiter wrote:
fake id - that can be arranged Twisted Evil

also - you are totally legal to drink in canada ... fyi - next time u pass the border - and visit toronto - we'll go to a stripbar and drink our asses off - its not an invite - its a promise!
Lol, GEM! Then whats the point of arranging a fake id!?

What is the drinking age in Canada anyways?! huh

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can't wait to see Gem again. He's always craving for Chi-Town Spidey, if you know what I mean. Wink

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Wanna save some cash and just look at the city and "The Bean"?

Okay, this is the part where I ask all of you where you are staying at and I tell you where I work at. I go first. I work at a Subway restaurant in that Blue Cross Blue Shield building. If you are in town and want to get out of the hotel in the morning because you're bored come and hit me up cause I'll be too excited this week. Just go through the doors, follow the escalators down to the basement, and then head your way on straight and you will all see a busy subway sandwhich shop.

Probably during my break i'll be reading comics in front of the convinient store.

And im glad I took that Friday off.

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

@jess - here its 19 - for almost everything - there are only a handful of places that only have those 21+ clubs or bars - but thats cus they want an older clientel

@spidey - ohhhh i know what u mean Wink - this time im bringin vaseline XD

@million - im staying with eli, foxy and toaster XD - sooo wherever they are staying im there - booyah!

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I did some research on the theaters that we could go and I found this one... Let me know what you guys think of it.

Showplace Icon

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MillionDollarGeek wrote:I did some research on the theaters that we could go and I found this one... Let me know what you guys think of it.

Showplace Icon

How far is it from the convention?

Considering that we will be going on opening night it might be a good idea to find a theater soon and pre order tickets when they become available.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well according to map quest, from McCormick to this place, it would take us approximately.....

6 minutes... and that's only if we drive. lol

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It looks nice from the videos that I saw. Im gonna take the wife for a test run and probably get the VIP access.

So here it is: $12 for a ticket, you get to reserve your seats, and eat with a table.

$17.50 for the VIP, cup holders are big enough to take some win with you and just let it sit there by your seat. The seat looks like a big red comfy couch which you could probably falls sleep on.

When I get to the place, i'll get more information about a big group of people. Hopefully they can hook us up.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I dunno...I think for this outing, it would be better to sit in stadium seating so we're all close together, and it's cheaper.

Like this:

C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 7 5373_101927676485584_100000050563567_55170_5802653_n

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

I've heard good things about this joint, though. It'll be easier to make a decision once we have a more final count, methinks. I'm definitely down for keeping that as an option, for shizzle.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

costumed movie watching ftw - god i miss wearing that costume.... i should wear it to work! lol

well also - pre ordering tickets for opening night might be something to consider as well

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

im def up for catchin that flick and preorder tix is def tha way to go

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is it April yet?

MrsMillionDollarGeek

MrsMillionDollarGeek
Cadet
Cadet

Hey guys! I'm MillionDollarGeeks wife. I've heard a lot about you all and thanks for all the well wishes regarding our MillionDollarBaby. lol

I just wanted to let you guys know that I called the theater...Showplace Icon. When you preorder your tickets, you are given a seat assignment...like a concert...there is no general admission (this is for VIP). So if you guys wanted to sit all together, it might not be possible unless one person buys all the tickets to reserve the block.

If I can be of further assistance, please feel free to ask.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Welcome! And CONGRATS!

MrsMillionDollarGeek

MrsMillionDollarGeek
Cadet
Cadet

Thanks!! headbang

Ronald_raygun

Ronald_raygun
Cadet
Cadet

I'm away from the boards for a week and what do I miss?

There will be no talk of boobie-bars without me. My life has been forever marked by the funk of some fine establishments. There is no better story maker than women who take clothes off for money and a ragtag bunch of nerds.

Are there champaign rooms? Although there is no sex in there, I think most full nude bars can have a room where they can serve if the girls put a pair on.

http://hibbitybibbard.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let's find out, shall we?

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^lol i thought that video was a joke or something ... soooo there really is no sex in the champaigne room.... but will there be champaigne or are u still teasing my alkyholic thirst :P

lol ragtag nerds - yeah im sold - lets this place hard and fast!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum