Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL!

+25
Mrs. Rath99
Debaser77
Ronald_raygun
MrsMillionDollarGeek
THALASTDRAGON
Matt
Mnemosis
GigaToast
goatt
Demonweasel
elijahdprophet
TENIME_art
Chi-Town Spidey
Airwolf
Denim
Ska
Joshua
Hannibal king
JessJupiter
Lee
Silent K
MillionDollarGeek
potatojoe
Tripper McGee
Rath99
29 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Which events will you be attending?

C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_lcap20%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 20% [ 14 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_lcap31%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 31% [ 22 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_lcap33%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 33% [ 23 ]
C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_lcap16%C2E2 After Con festivities - UPDATE: NOW WITH POLL! - Page 10 Vote_rcap 16% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 70

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:

No you guys aren't follwoing me. Lobby takeover in downtown are not as...what's the word..."care free" as they are in Rosemont.

Like...are we going to need guns?

http://www.demonweasel.com

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

No you guys aren't follwoing me. Lobby takeover in downtown are not as...what's the word..."care free" as they are in Rosemont.

Like...behave yourselves!

You might wanna tie up Gem and lock him in his room...although, he might enjoy that too much.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:
Demonweasel wrote:
Spider-Man wrote:

Like...behave yourselves!

You might wanna tie up Gem and lock him in his room...although, he might enjoy that too much.

Okay. Because if you get me a floor-plan and some of the details regarding security patrols, I could probably plan a takeover that'd require police & SWAT intervention.

I mean, I read a lot of GI Joe as a kid, so I'm pretty good at that shit.

http://www.demonweasel.com

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol im a city guy :P - rosemont made me go nuts due to its location. had to travel a while to get to the city. chitown is pretty sweet overall one of my fave cities to visit.

go and explore the city u nerds!

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Hey, WE were fine in Rosemont. Our crew wasn't the assholes chucking bottless, remember? Worry not, Pete. Shit's on lockdown. Very Happy

http://www.leerodriguez.net

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Hey, WE were fine in Rosemont. Our crew wasn't the assholes chucking bottless, remember? Worry not, Pete. Shit's on lockdown. Very Happy

Not you were or are, just giving you the heads up. No worries then! Smile

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh holy shit - remmber that thing that like got thrown at the glass roof thingy above where we were eating out pizzas?! haha it like

THUD! i swear it sounded like someone dropped a body! ha!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Lee wrote:Hey, WE were fine in Rosemont. Our crew wasn't the assholes chucking bottless, remember? Worry not, Pete. Shit's on lockdown. Very Happy
Exactly. While great fun was had, outside of some asshole spilling ice, we were well-behaved. At least, when not confined to hotel rooms we were well-behaved.

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

goatt wrote:Hey Ben, still thinking about carpooling?

I'll be flying in, since I'll be leaving Sunday night. Gotta leave the car at home for the wife and kids. Thanks for the offer, though. See you at the Con and afterwards!

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At WWP last year some dumb ass threw a bottle aimlessly into the air and it crashed down silencing what was a good time. Lucky no one was hit. It was my girlfriends first con and I was affraid that would scare her off. I told her the PoP! Folks aren't bottle throwers...just ass grabers. She's ok with that lol

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Rath99 wrote:[I told her the PoP! Folks aren't bottle throwers...just ass grabers. She's ok with that lol

Permission granted?

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Rath99 wrote:[I told her the PoP! Folks aren't bottle throwers...just ass grabers. She's ok with that lol

Permission granted?

To grab my ass...absolutely! Its one of the main reasons I'm going. Fuck comics! Lol

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Rath99 wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Permission granted?

To grab my ass...absolutely! Its one of the main reasons I'm going. Fuck comics! Lol

I tried. Back in the early 90s when everything was smooth and glossy it wasn't so bad. The earlier stuff was like newsprint, talk about chaffing. These days I mostly buy trades, and I'm no chubby chaser, so they don't do it for me. Every now and then I see a nice thin single issue that just does it for me though.

Wow, that got weird...

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:
I tried. Back in the early 90s when everything was smooth and glossy it wasn't so bad. The earlier stuff was like newsprint, talk about chaffing. These days I mostly buy trades, and I'm no chubby chaser, so they don't do it for me. Every now and then I see a nice thin single issue that just does it for me though.

Wow, that got weird...
Hardcovers are a bitch.

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

we should have a group shot of ass grabbing fun!
bwuahahahhahaha

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Joshua wrote:
elijahdprophet wrote:

Wow, that got weird...
Hardcovers are a bitch.

The worst are reprints of older stuff. What Ever Happened To The Man OF Tomorrow acts all mature and shit, but then you slip it in and its like "Wait I'm underage!"

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was really looking forward to All-star Batman & Robin, that is until I found out it was batshit crazy. That was a rough night. I still have welts on my cock.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Silent K wrote:

Permission granted?

WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN! Laughing

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Looks like a round trip ticket is gonna run me around $150. Considering it'll cost me AT LEAST $120 in gas to drive by myself 10 hours up and 10 hours back, I believe this particular goatt will be taking to the sky for this trip. So if anybody had any bets hinging on the arrival of a non-bovine barnyard/avian creature hybrid (i.e. a farm animal other than a pig flying)mid-April is gonna be time to cash in on that.

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Alright, even though there's a poll, let's get a RSVP list going for all the after-con activities

Thursday - Karaoke at America's Bar
Knize

Friday - PoP! Panel

Knize

Friday - Kick-Ass
Knize

Friday - The Admiral
Knize

Sat - Lobby Takeover/Pizza
Knize

Sat - Official After-Party
Knize

Sun - Zombie Walk
Knize

Sun - Zombie Night (Food and Zombie flicks/games at the hotel)
Knize

Mon - Sightseeing Downtown Chicago
Knize

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Zombie night on Sunday? Crying or Very sad

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

potatojoe wrote:Zombie night on Sunday? Crying or Very sad

Will you be gonzo?

GigaToast

GigaToast
Ninja
Ninja

Knize

Friday - PoP! Panel
Knize

Friday - Kick-Ass
Knize

Friday - The Admiral
Knize

Knize
GigaToast

Knize
GigaToast

Sun - Zombie Walk
Knize

Knize

Knize

http://www.gigatoast.deviantart.com

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
potatojoe wrote:Zombie night on Sunday? Crying or Very sad

Will you be gonzo?

yup

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Knize

Friday - PoP! Panel
Knize
Peter

Friday - Kick-Ass
Knize
Peter

Friday - The Admiral
Knize

Knize
GigaToast
Peter

Knize
GigaToast

Sun - Zombie Walk
Knize

Knize

Knize

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum