Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man dies because of Avatars Awesomeness

+2
BlueMaxx
Que
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Man dies because of Avatars Awesomeness Empty Man dies because of Avatars Awesomeness Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:05 am

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

http://www.metro.co.uk/metrolife/film/809873-man-dies-after-watching-avatar

Best way to go...

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

S'nuts...have they actually tested the lense and projection of the movies thoroughly. Not to sound hypochondriac, but I don't think I'm the only one that got a bit dizzy at times. It is 2 and a half hours long too.

Que

Que
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Ignore the dizzyness! Or watch it in 2d?

They most likely have tested the lenses, because if his gonna try and make the best film of all time, his gonna try and stop himself getting sued by people who complain.

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My mom had to take off the glasses every now and then cause it was making her dizzy.

rwe1138

rwe1138

Que wrote:
Best way to go...
No, that'd be death by Snu-Snu.

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Definitely.

Also, the Real 3D was before Avatar, and created by Cameron.

Think I found out why:
"The projector alternately projects right-eye frames and left-eye frames 144 times per second. It circularly polarizes these frames, clockwise for the right eye and counterclockwise for the left eye. A push-pull electro-optical liquid crystal modulator called a ZScreen is placed immediately in front of the projector lens to switch polarization. The audience wears spectacles with oppositely circularly polarized lenses to ensure each eye sees only its designated frame, even if the head is tilted. In RealD Cinema, each frame is projected three times to reduce flicker, a system called triple flash. The source video is usually produced at 24 frames per second per eye (total 48 frames/s), which may result in subtle ghosting and stuttering on horizontal camera movements. A silver screen is used to maintain the light polarization upon reflection and to reduce reflection loss to counter the inherent losses by the polarization filters. The result is a 3D picture that seems to extend behind and in front of the screen itself."
- Wiki

Although: "One complaint with many 3D display systems is that some viewers may feel nauseated or experience a headache. This effect is more likely with rapid cuts between scenes with very different depth, which directors and editors of 3D movies generally try to avoid." - Wiki

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What a story...

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Man dies from Avatar over-excitement
http://www.thedailyinquirer.net/man-dies-from-avatar-over-excitement/018502

Human minds cannot withstand the awesomeness of Avatar Very Happy

sorry Que but I beat you to it Very Happy