Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pres. Speech

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Pres. Speech Empty Pres. Speech Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:59 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

So this is not suppose to be political. So please do not make this political, you dont care about my politics and I do not care about yours tongue ... So with that being said... do you think that with out all the pauses for clapping and then the standing ovations the speech would have taken less time meaning more prime time shows could have been put back on the air lol! .... also for anyone who watched it, the Supreme Court is looking way old... a few I thought may die right there in the room....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

2Pres. Speech Empty Re: Pres. Speech Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You've never seen a State of the Union? It's 50/50 with speech and pausing for, more often than not, unneeded applause. Rolling Eyes

I watched some of it. Not to get political, but it was mostly a bunch of jargon that needs to be proved through action like they always are. I know that's stating common-sense, it's just that that is usually why I dodge them. Catch the sum through an article or something.

Also, I saw that they had been playing The Office behind the telecast of the president's addression.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum