Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Pete (Chi-Town Spidey) passed along the info to me about this event that was being held in NYC. It was done to raise money for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. The event was yesterday and I had a GREAT time!

Dennis Calero, Jamal Igle, and Franco were all there doing sketches for a $20 donation to the charity. They also had a raffel for a lot of stuff. Signed items by Stan Lee, Jimmy Palmiotti, Darick Robertson, Mark Millar, and Tony Harris were raffeled off. They also had painting done by Franco, a Blue-ray player, and a Captain Marvel statue.

I got 4 sketches done and bought $20 in raffel tickets. You placed the tickets in the boxes of the items you wanted and I racked up on the goodies. Including the big prize which was the painted Wolverine by Franco.

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2310

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Here is a close up of the Wolverine painting.

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2311

Me (with PoP! shirt), Franco and my big prize.

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2312

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Since Pete told me about the event, and considering all that he has been through and is currently going through I want Pete to pick something from the following items that I won at the raffel and I will send it to him. Pete has been very generous and cool to all of the PoPulation and this is my way of giving something back. I'll post pics of everything (except the Wolverine painting...sorry Pete lol) I won and Pete can choose.

Planetary hardovers #1-3 and the trade of the crossover event

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2313

Runaways #4 Signed by Brian K. Vaughn (sorry pictures sucks)

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2314

This is 2 different prizes. One prize is 2 Conan one-shots with a Conan sketch done by Darrick Robinson. The other prize is a hardcover of The Boys Vol 1 with a Darrick Robinson sketch on the inside.

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2316

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesome.

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Since Pete told me about the event, and considering all that he has been through and is currently going through I want Pete to pick something from the following items that I won at the raffel and I will send it to him. Pete has been very generous and cool to all of the PoPulation and this is my way of giving something back. I'll post pics of everything (except the Wolverine painting...sorry Pete lol) I won and Pete can choose.

Tito, that's very generous of you and I really do appreciate it, but you already gave me a gift dude...ya went! YOu helped a society that's very close to my heart and that money will do a lot of good! Keep all of your goodies dude, they are awesome and belong in your collection! Wink

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Denim

Denim
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude!! That Wolverine painting is awesome, gratz!!

https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/theusernameiwantedformyprofile

Chi-Town Spidey

Chi-Town Spidey
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll take a conan comic. Smile

https://www.facebook.com/people/Chi-Town-Spidey/1331652244

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:
Me (with PoP! shirt), Franco and my big prize.

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Dscf2312
Fucking rad. Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Icon_metal

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider-Man wrote:I'll take a conan comic. Smile

Along with the 2 one-shots signed by Darick Robetson you get this...

Leukemia Lymphoma Society comic event in NYC Image110

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum