Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

stupid abc

+5
Administrator
CherriesJubilee
Spaced4SimonPegg
Debaser77
kidspider2099
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stupid abc Empty stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:05 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

They moved Lost again. In all the years they've had lost on its been moved several times. Now they moved it to tuesday at 8 which pisses me off thats my ncis night and as much as i wanna watch the final season of lost i kinda want to watch ncis. I know that watching ncis won't give me a thousand quesions and no answers.

2stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:06 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Lost trumps everything, IMHO. I'd watch it if they aired it at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.

3stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:09 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Lost trumps everything, IMHO. I'd watch it if they aired it at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.

i'd say that too but i am so tired of lost. I loved but the same time i hate it.

4stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:21 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That is why I gave up on Lost..1 because they never answered anything and 2 all of the time changes..I couldn't keep up.

5stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:24 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:That is why I gave up on Lost..1 because they never answered anything and 2 all of the time changes..I couldn't keep up.

exactly my reasons for dropping it. I doubt that they going to answer half the questions out there when it ends.

6stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:25 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:That is why I gave up on Lost..1 because they never answered anything and 2 all of the time changes..I couldn't keep up.

This is why God invented downloading Smile My husband and I watched all the seasons of LOST within about 6 weeks. But I agree that LOST creates more questions and WTF? moments than they ever answer.

7stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:54 pm

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I watch it whenever I want, wherever I want. Don't give a crap about ABC's scheduling as long as they release the episodes.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

8stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:56 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:I watch it whenever I want, wherever I want. Don't give a crap about ABC's scheduling as long as they release the episodes.

Gangsta!

9stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:21 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Lost trumps everything, IMHO. I'd watch it if they aired it at 3 a.m. on Saturday morning.

Quoted
For
Truth

10stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Good God it feels good.
stupid abc OfficeSpaceMichaelBolton

Lost will do just fine. I felt the pay-off has been pretty damn good thus far, and you should consider catching up, with it being the final season, if you just an inkling of interest before.

11stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:29 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Seems to me most people woho complain about not getting answers are people who don't actively watch the show. Of course nothings been answered, you quit watching. To date, quite a few things have been answered, and the things that haven't are basically what the show has been built around.

12stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:41 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Seems to me most people woho complain about not getting answers are people who don't actively watch the show. Of course nothings been answered, you quit watching. To date, quite a few things have been answered, and the things that haven't are basically what the show has been built around.

I'm pretty sure the final season is gonna come at us fast and hard and leave our minds blown after every episode.

13stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed. I watched the first four minutes of the seaosn opener today and it looks sick.

14stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ LINK OR GTFO!!!

15stupid abc Empty Re: stupid abc Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=62771