Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+119
HairyTrucker
Kameo_Kid
NSFW
SINicallyTwisted
G_Zatara
KindleBrat
The Douche
Wonder Woman
Ulik
MikeSabian
r3l0ad
pentarch_paladin
melvinlikechris
THALASTDRAGON
Que
Goof
shark6495
Tiger
pink*lantern
Jherek
NutterButter
Aussiemandias
Ben Akers
Harry Wang
comicgeekelly
vikoros
boberthavok
jwc
Tom
colossus1979
C's Lady
Captain Painway
JonSpangler
Demonweasel
andy546
Heytherejeffro
Kelson
Spaced4SimonPegg
MillionDollarGeek
tstrike99
Cliff
flux336
Rath99
prescribeddrone
(._Y_.)
Kupocat
TheUnalteredOne
Batman25JM
Toothgrinder
jaydee74
krpykrwly
Kearstin
KoDKingVegeta
JessJupiter
Lord PaulVincent
Hannibal king
Airwolf
Angelina Armani
Foxy
NorrinRadd
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
shiky800
elijahdprophet
Denim
profhaley
ajorton
Time Consumer
Lantern Lite
Sci-Fi
BlueMaxx
The_Donster
supervenom
ChrisToPhenom
Dr. Jonathan Crane
Tripper McGee
Ric Magnum
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Comic Geek
DickGrayson007
Thundermatts
Fresh03
tinksubzero
springmaster6
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
J Nova
riv1
Splitty
KingConan93
hrdwrkngXsoldier
LordD3r3k
TENIME_art
Mirilion
Big PUN
shining knight
Combo Mo
Esbat
potatojoe
Justin
The Ignored One
Topcat
Janson
Chi-Town Spidey
Debaser77
blue halo
CaelynTek
Astro13Zombie
Metal Misfit
rwe1138
Ska
FroZen
Lee
Joshua
alucardbarnivous
Silent K
Mnemosis
superdoug
Father
Administrator
123 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:15 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

First in line!!

977Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:27 am

rwe1138

rwe1138

Silent K wrote:The line forms to the left.
Huh, mine curves slightly to the right.

Wait, what?

http://panelsonpages.com/?page_id=903

978Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 pm

Peg leg Pete

Peg leg Pete
Cadet
Cadet

BlueMaxx wrote:Am I seeing Ollie's pubes?! yikes
yes. yes you are.

979Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:50 pm

Peg leg Pete

Peg leg Pete
Cadet
Cadet

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Peg leg Pete wrote:hey HEY!

so....i'm Peg leg Pete. I like to read the site from my phone while going to the bathroom at work. Which is why i haven't actually posted on the forums before.

also...the idea of naked Green Arrow for a forum avatar amuses me greatly. so...taste my justice.

edit: hm. seems like the full pic is too big for an avatar...

Meh. still funny.
Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 24719 *stares at avatar*.....It's...it's so big!

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 29517 Welcome. If you want the whole avatar to fit, then it's better to upload it from your desktop than to link it offsite. Linking offsite creates that situation there lol. Linking off-site is also good for gifs and animated avatars (when uploading does not work). Again, welcome! Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Icon_biggrin

also, thanks. seems to work now...

980Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:07 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!! Very Happy

981Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:30 pm

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Hello PoP!

This is Babybear, some of you might remember me from WWC last year. But probably not since I was really shy, I'm working on fixin that. But *ahem* INTRO TYME! I am going just finishing my Junior year at art school, in the Digital Illustration major! Lets see... I like to draw (kinda a given lol) and read. alot. Science Fiction all the way! I'm also in love with Movies in general, Comics and Video Games! Lots and lots of Video Games... probably half the reason my eyes are crap but damn if my hand- eye coordination isn't amazing!

Oh! and I'm SexyToaster's roommate. She's kinda a dirty pirate hooker but at least shes got class. Wink

982Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:36 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Great to finally have you as a fixture of PoP!, Alex! Are you coming to C2E2?

983Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:39 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome Babybear.

Dirty pirate hookers are my favorite kind.

984Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mrs. Rath99 wrote:Hello PoPpers,

I'm Mrs. Rath99. While I am not that much into comics, I support Rath99 in all his comic endeavors. I always go with rath99 to comic book shops, we have gone to a few comic conventions and we watch tons of comic related movies. I have also purchased our tickets to Chicago/C2E2 as a birthday/Christmas gift. I have signed on to get to know the group of people that are constantly taking Rath99 away from me on Tuesday nights!!!! Hope to meet you guys at C2E2.
Welcome Mrs. Rath99! Rath99 is a cool dude, good luck to you guys.

985Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:46 pm

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Silent K wrote:Great to finally have you as a fixture of PoP!, Alex! Are you coming to C2E2?

*le sigh* Alas, I will not. I just do not have the funds to go, put I promise to go to the next one! Srsly. I had way too much fun with you guys in Chicago to miss another one. I hope you all have fun and I'll just be here...in Michigan...completely jealous.

986Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:47 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

*sad trombone*

987Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WELCOME!!!

988Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:02 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Rath99 wrote:Welcome Babybear.

This just makes me want to scream "GO BACK TO YOUR HOME ON WHORE ISLAND!"

http://www.demonweasel.com

989Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:15 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

Demonweasel wrote:
Rath99 wrote:Welcome Babybear.

This just makes me want to scream "GO BACK TO YOUR HOME ON WHORE ISLAND!"

YOU LOOK LIKE A BLUEBERRY!

990Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:18 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Babybear wrote:Hello PoP!

This is Babybear, some of you might remember me from WWC last year. But probably not since I was really shy, I'm working on fixin that. But *ahem* INTRO TYME! I am going just finishing my Junior year at art school, in the Digital Illustration major! Lets see... I like to draw (kinda a given lol) and read. alot. Science Fiction all the way! I'm also in love with Movies in general, Comics and Video Games! Lots and lots of Video Games... probably half the reason my eyes are crap but damn if my hand- eye coordination isn't amazing!

Oh! and I'm SexyToaster's roommate. She's kinda a dirty pirate hooker but at least shes got class. Wink
Welcome, BabyBear! Awww-

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Babybear

991Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:20 am

Babybear

Babybear
Cadet
Cadet

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Babybear wrote:Hello PoP!

Welcome, BabyBear! Awww-

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 40 Babybear

I kinda don't wanna admit how much I Sqee'd like a fangirl at that picture.... Aww who am I kidding?! ITS FREAKIN ADORABLE!

-------

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=3587

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum