Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

50 Worst Movies Ever Made

+12
jaydee74
pumkinheadfan
shining knight
shark6495
kidspider2099
BlueMaxx
Sandman
Silent K
Joshua
comicgeekelly
MillionDollarGeek
Spaced4SimonPegg
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

150 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:52 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I agree with a good amount of those listed and especially #1

50 Worst Movies

250 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:03 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

EVERYONE agrees with number 1. lol

350 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I remember seeing number 16 on MST3K.

450 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Batman & Robin is hardly the worst movie ever.

550 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:31 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

The Happening is DECENT!

650 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:15 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

Thank god all of those shitty spoof movies are on the list

750 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:The Happening is DECENT!
The direction was heinous. And I mean that with not only story's directing, but the acting. Mark Wahlberg is no peach, but for everyone to be so blasé and unconvincing was a travesty.

(Can't get the empireonline page to work.)

850 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

These worst lists are always movies that did well, or are well known at least, but then are pooped on. There are some really, really bad movies out there, but no one'll touch those because no one has heard of them. And that make a boring article, I guess.

950 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:Thank god all of those shitty spoof movies are on the list

actually no they left off date movie

I haven't seen the happening but the way the people die is so stupid.

1050 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

YOUR FACE IS STUPID!

1150 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:48 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Well I agree with most of the list but I enjoyed Blade Trinity (44), van helsing (41)
Freddy got Fingered (23) was the worst movie I ever saw...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

1250 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:54 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

If you have a problem with the top 50 blame the readers of empire magazine (of which I am one of them) Laughing

1350 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The page just won't work for me. Blade Trinity? Van Helsing? huh Those aren't fantastic, but they're fun.

1450 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Got it to work. Seems like everyone else's bandwagon shit-on-these-fest. Like Matrix movies and Star Wars prequels and what have you. The first Scary Movie is still damned funny. Bit played out, with everyone saying the lines. Like a song's death due to radio and MTV. Not awful, just played out. The Sweetest Thing? That's funny.

As for The Happening, I don't think it should be on the list, let alone 8th, when there are far worse on the list and not on the list.

1550 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:58 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Happening isn't good, but it isn't terrible. It's certainly not one of the 50 worst movies ever. Of course, Blue Maxx raises a good point. The true worst movies ever are typically going to be so awful that most people wouldn't be familiar with them and that doesn't make a very interesting read. Also, I think the Empire "article" was voted on by readers. A lot of the movies on that list seem to be movies that are well-known for being bad, but Uwe Boll movies are worse than Batman & Robin, The Happening, and a lot of other movies on that list.

1650 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:07 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have admitted that Showgirls is a guilty pleasure of mine and I do watch House of the Dead every time it is on Syfy.

1750 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:10 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd like to see House of the Dead. I mean, it is a movie about zombie killing and nudity. Erica Durance. blush

1850 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:13 am

pumkinheadfan

pumkinheadfan
Ninja
Ninja

No Manos: The Hands of fate was the worst movie ever made!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing That movie makes Batman and Robin look like The Dark Knight! Laughing Laughing

1950 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:28 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I like this list.

2050 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I really need to check out The Room sometime. I've heard it's fun times.

I love the quote from the write-up on Heaven's Gate: "Because they hate the movie, Michael." Laughing God, that was a baaaaad movie.

And where the hell is The Wicker Man? C'mon, Brits...it was a remake of a British movie. Where's the hate?

2150 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:11 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Or many Nic Cage movies for that matter?

2250 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:30 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:YOUR FACE IS STUPID!

you got me there.

2350 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Terrible comeback.

2450 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:27 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:^ Terrible comeback.

Mine was the terrible comeback. Just kidding, Chuckles, just in case. Wink

2550 Worst Movies Ever Made Empty Re: 50 Worst Movies Ever Made Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:34 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I disagree with having Scary Movie on the list....that movie had me and my friends laughing in the theatre SO hard we were crying! Have the sequels given the term 'beating a dead horse' new meaning? yup....but the original was effing funny.

And they missed 'Date Movie', 'It's Pat' and pretty much anything with Freddie Prinze Jr. in it Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum