Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Make Me Feel Better, Please?

+16
supervenom
BlueMaxx
kidspider2099
Goof
Ska
CherriesJubilee
Hannibal king
Spaced4SimonPegg
potatojoe
Airwolf
Joshua
Silent K
vikoros
shark6495
riv1
Heytherejeffro
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:03 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So on my way to work on Sunday (Comic Shop), I had a glare in my eyes, and rear-ended a pickup, totaling my car. I've never been in an accident that was, by default, my fault. My driving record, previously perfect, is now marred. My deductible is about $500, and if I'm found liable (although the officer did not assign blame), the surcharge on my insurance will be ridiculous. That's not the only problem, though.

You see, my car's out of commission until March, and Korinne flew out to MN yesterday, and in order to have access to her car, I had to wake up at 4AM on Monday and drive her to the airport. Realizing I was late to work (I called in, but had to go in and set up my lesson plans for the day), I got pulled over for speeding (80 in a 65) and was ticketed another $260.

Then I found out my insurance doesn't cover rental (my agent, who happens to be my aunt, forgot to bring it up when I signed up for my coverage), I have February break next week, and I'm getting married the weekend after that; I won't have a car for either.
Also, my car is at the dealership, and my medication is stuck inside (Concerta).

Basically, I'm bummed out beyond belief. I'm literally finding it impossible to smile, which hasn't happened in a very long time. Can someone make me feel better, please? I just need something positive.
-Jeffro

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

2Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:06 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You weren't seriously injured. You have someone to love.

3Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:11 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

you wernt in the movie twilight. For me I wake up every day smiling because I dont sparkle in the sunlight, and wolves are not trying to eat me Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that its a good thing you were not injured and you have some lovely people in your life so those all are things worth to be happy about

Last edited by shark6495 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

4Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:16 am

vikoros

vikoros
Ninja
Ninja

riv1 definitely has it right. Money and material things are super-stressful, and they often disappear as quickly as they came. But it sounds like you still have a lot to be excited about.

If that doesn't work: Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, and The Avengers.

5Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Sorry to hear about your string of shit luck, Jeffro. You're a stand up dude...and engaged to a lovely, super-cool chick, so I'd focus on that instead of wracking your brain with the negatives. Everything works itself out in the end, yknow?

6Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:57 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You were in one of my dreams last week and I only dream of awesome people.

7Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:54 pm

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Make Me Feel Better, Please? SAILOR_GEM

hope that helps XD

sorry to hear bout ur situation dude - but yeah were all here for ya!

8Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:38 pm

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Make Me Feel Better, Please? Pacman

9Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:58 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sorry to hear what happened...I am glad you are ok and just remember its just a blot on the masterplan...everything will work out.

Could carpool with anyone to work??

10Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Man, sorry to hear all that. I agree with the rest of the folks here in that things have a way of working themselves out in the end. Good luck, it can't rain every day.

11Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:56 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

Everything will be OK in the end.....if it's not OK, then it's not the end.

Sometimes things have to get shitty for us to really appreciate the important things. You and your girl and happy, healthy, and in love - that's all that counts.

12Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You're getting married and you're bitching about your car? *smack*

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

13Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:27 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I say pinch somebody! Spread that pain around. I'll hold'em, you pinch'em, then we'll both run. I hope things get better for you.

14Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:49 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goof wrote:I say pinch somebody! Spread that pain around. I'll hold'em, you pinch'em, then we'll both run. I hope things get better for you.

*pinches goof*

15Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Goof

Goof
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:
Goof wrote:I say pinch somebody! Spread that pain around. I'll hold'em, you pinch'em, then we'll both run. I hope things get better for you.

*pinches goof*

I know YOU feel better now! Wink Laughing

16Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:00 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So, feeling better?

17Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:13 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You hate life, life hate you--get it?

TUNA SLAP!
Make Me Feel Better, Please? EmoticonTuna

18Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:36 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

could be worse: you could be kevin federline. lol

19Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Make Me Feel Better, Please? DogSprinkler

20Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:15 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hey big guy, wanna soda?

Man, I don't know what to say, except that you shouldn't lose sight of what's important, and that's the fact that your mom is a total cougar apparently.

shark6495 wrote:you wernt in the movie twilight. For me I wake up every day smiling because I dont sparkle in the sunlight, and wolves are not trying to eat me Smile

EDIT: I forgot to mention, that its a good thing you were not injured and you have some lovely people in your life so those all are things worth to be happy about

Sorry dude, but wolves ARE trying to eat you.

Kupocat wrote:Make Me Feel Better, Please? DogSprinkler

Man, if that didn't make him smile, he's beyond hope!

21Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:20 pm

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

Here is your mechanic...

Make Me Feel Better, Please? Dolly0nr

22Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:30 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

^^Bahahahaha!!^^

23Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:50 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

LOL!!!! She's gonna get her white suit all dirty...

24Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Make Me Feel Better, Please? Funny-10

Sorry bout your luck there Jeffro.

Ahem *clears throat*

*starts singing* The sun'll come out tomorrow, Bet your bottom dollar That Tomorrow there'll be sun....

hows that? Better...here...try this one...

*starts singing*

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-ee!
A sweep is as lucky
As lucky can be

Chim chiminey
Chim chiminey
Chim chim cher-oo!
Good luck will rub off when
I shake 'ands with you
Or blow me a kiss
And that's lucky too

hope all that nonsense helps a little.

25Make Me Feel Better, Please? Empty Re: Make Me Feel Better, Please? Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I appreciate it guys. You know, when a few bad things happen in such a short time, it just piles on and makes you think negatively. I know I'll be alright, and everything you guys told me did bring some much needed smiles to my face.
Smile <- Like this guy.

Thank you,
Jeffro

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum