Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Official Sexy Men Thread!

+16
Sapphire Gypsy
WonderWoman2.0
kidspider2099
The Ignored One
Silent K
Spaced4SimonPegg
flux336
C's Lady
BlueMaxx
riv1
Joshua
Lee
Mnemosis
Ska
Topcat
superdoug
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:38 am

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He's working right now! He's on USA in Covert Affairs, before that he was on Ugly Betty, that's the only reason I watched that show. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

52The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:56 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:You know, I find it interesting, telling, and a bit irritating that you guys feel it's okay to post those obviously not-sexy pictures of men in an attempt at humor. While they are very funny, I doubt that you'll find equivalent pictures in the Sexy Women Thread.

I'm just sayin'. What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander. Wink
Was waiting for someone to say, "Stop it!" But yea, you can tease us in the lady thread, if you'd like. Post trannies or something. Time to get even. Very Happy

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Alright... I've finally found enough downtime on the server that it doesn't take an HOUR to load this thread.

You know what else you won't find in the "Sexy Women" thread... older women.

It just means we're more sophisticated than them. Wink We can take a joke and we realize that there are some sexy older men. Very Happy
Forumotion is really slow for me today. So maybe it's that.

Also, we post older women. I posted Laura Linney, Diane Lane...and someone women just make it seem like a number anyway. They're in their forties but could pass for late 20s/early 30s.

And I posted Neil Gaiman. Arguably the most distinguished gentleman on this thread. lol!

...and yes, Bruce Campbell's chin is dead sexy.

53The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:25 pm

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

for Superdoug and anyone else who would be interested:

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 SamWinchester

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Mishacollins

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Samsupernatual

54The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love Aaron Barrett from Reel Big Fish. The first time I saw him on stage, "Dream Weaver" started playing in my head. I love his sideburns.
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 RBF

And of course...
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Tennant2L0710_468x943

Trent Reznor (though I heard he cut his hair Sad )
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Trent-reznor

Curtis RX from the band Creature Feature (again, the sideburns)
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Tumblr_l36cwdhK811qaojkko1_500

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

55The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Recently watched The Losers and realized how much I love Jeffrey Dean Morgan:

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Jeffrey_dean_morgan_watchmen_press_conference_17

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Jeffrey_dean_morgan_rooftop_photo_9

56The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:01 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh yeah.. hes hawtness

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

57The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:13 am

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Trent Reznor - with long hair or without, still disturbingly gorgeous.
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Trent-Reznor-of-Nine-Inch-002

Look at those arms! RAWR!!! Twisted Evil
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Trentreznor

58The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:37 am

Ska

Ska
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I used to follow this kid around in high school because he looked like Trent Reznor. His name was Billy, lol

http://www.myspace.com/kristinellenamarie

59The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:56 am

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Mmmmmmmmm, Yummy! Smile

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Michael%20trucco

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Michael-trucco-as-samuel-t-anders-in-battlestar-gallactica

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 5dc42ruf524lcd24

Man, Michael Trucco is one sexy man beast. Laughing

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

60The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:08 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay for the return of the sexy men thread! <3

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 James-bond-daniel-craig

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

61The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:for Superdoug and anyone else who would be interested:

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Mishacollins
I'm pretty sure I have a man-crush on Misha Collins. It's that baratone angel voice. Almost positive.
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 4d59dd08-c51d-4501-8451-fb662807707f
What? Don't look at me like that.

62The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:48 am

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

63The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:58 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

supervenom wrote:for Superdoug and anyone else who would be interested:
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Samsupernatual

I will take one of these to go...you don't have to wrap it; I prefer it unwrapped. Smile

64The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:14 pm

G_Zatara

G_Zatara
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Christian-bale-shakedown

I'm surprised Mr. Bale wasn't found on here.

65The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Meh. Christian Bale is off-and-on hot, for me. Sometimes, he's really sexy, and other times, I can't stand to look at him.

I have the same issue with Hugh Jackman, although it occurs much less frequently with Mr. J.

66The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Yay for the return of the sexy men thread! <3
I like to bring sexy back Wink

superdoug wrote:Meh. Christian Bale is off-and-on hot, for me. Sometimes, he's really sexy, and other times, I can't stand to look at him.

I have the same issue with Hugh Jackman, although it occurs much less frequently with Mr. J.
Agreed. I find Bale attractive from time to time but not all the time.

For some reason I find Callum Keith Rennie hot and sexy
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 The-invisible-5-callum-keith-rennie-detective-brian-larson
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 91564986

I also think Sam Worthington is HOT!
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 93040_rising-star-sam-worthington-talks-terminator-salvation
The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 83883
He's bonerific! nerd big cock

67The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:49 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Little_Goblyn wrote:

Indeed. You couldn't find a picture of him sitting like that in that short tunic from Clash of the Titans? tongue

68The Official Sexy Men Thread! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official Sexy Men Thread! Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:27 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

superdoug wrote:
Little_Goblyn wrote:

Indeed. You couldn't find a picture of him sitting like that in that short tunic from Clash of the Titans? tongue

LOL no I couldn't. There actually isn't that many pictures of him even shirtless either. Which surprised me.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum