Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Party from Me to You

+5
Thundermatts
Sci-Fi
prescribeddrone
Harry Wang
ChrisToPhenom
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A Party from Me to You Empty A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:31 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The last time I was here, there was some friction and I did me and everyone else a favor by staying away for a while. It actually did me some good-I was able to concentrate more on my college work and deal with whatever is going on in my life right now. So I'm back with a cool head but I'd like to explain something.

During my break, I thought about how a lot of you here don't always understand most of my posts on certain topics. I get this reaction from everyday people to school instructors. But believe it or not, I'm a deep person and have some interesting ideas and questions...I just wish you knew me to get the clear picture but that's not always going to happen. I'm a writer and I write scripts and music-it's my favorite and best way to express myself and sometimes when it's a bit too unique, you might want to just keep it to yourself and pursue on to getting it out in the world (film, album, novel, comic-anything) for people to understand. I'm sure I'm not the only influenced person on this board.

So anyway, I wanted to put an end to the past and have fun in this thread. I bought a pizza, ice cream (that I caused superdoug to not share), alcohol, soda (rootbeer for you innocent kids, teens and 20 year-olds like me), hot wings and loads of candy. We can talk, you can bring in anything-video games, music, strippers...hey whatever that'll make us forget what happened and have fun.

I'll be down in a while-I'm studying for my history exam. PARTY! Laughing

P.S.: I bought Kaley Cuoco over to visit the "Sexy Women" thread...she's mine! All mine! Twisted Evil

A Party from Me to You Rumours-nightclub

A Party from Me to You 67largest_pizza_ever_mad

A Party from Me to You 3394843782_9c956579dd

A Party from Me to You 1425368

A Party from Me to You SodaWeb

A Party from Me to You Flaming%20Hot%20Wings

A Party from Me to You 87719743_9c6a8be5c2

2A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:48 am

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

flower

3A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:50 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was wondering where you went, welcome back!

4A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:15 am

Sci-Fi

Sci-Fi
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Same here to be honest. But Damnit Chris! You just made me hungry with all that imagery!

5A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:48 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sci-Fi wrote:Same here to be honest. But Damnit Chris! You just made me hungry with all that imagery!
Me tooooo. I'm sure those photos of food could fill all of us and even more.

6A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't think anyone here thinks you're not smart or anything like that, it's that perhaps in a rush to get your ideas down, you leave out chunks of words and sentences, which makes it very hard to tell what you're saying, and very easy to make some jabs. Hell man, I suck at spelling and make tons of typos, and get a little shit for it, which I just brush off, no big deal, and I doubt very much so that anyone on here would ever want to be completely seriously rude to you, I think I speak for just about everyone when I say we're glad you're here, you add alot to a lot of different topics, and welcome back.

7A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:I don't think anyone here thinks you're not smart or anything like that, it's that perhaps in a rush to get your ideas down, you leave out chunks of words and sentences, which makes it very hard to tell what you're saying, and very easy to make some jabs. Hell man, I suck at spelling and make tons of typos, and get a little shit for it, which I just brush off, no big deal, and I doubt very much so that anyone on here would ever want to be completely seriously rude to you, I think I speak for just about everyone when I say we're glad you're here, you add alot to a lot of different topics, and welcome back.

QFT!

8A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All I can think of is eating all that food, drinking, and then getting crazy at the rave would make for one hellacious pukefest!!

I'M IN!!

9A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:07 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Harry Wang wrote:flower
evil neutral
prescribeddrone wrote:I was wondering where you went, welcome back!
Thanks, man-have a scoop of ice cream!
Thundermatts wrote:I don't think anyone here thinks you're not smart or anything like that, it's that perhaps in a rush to get your ideas down, you leave out chunks of words and sentences, which makes it very hard to tell what you're saying, and very easy to make some jabs. Hell man, I suck at spelling and make tons of typos, and get a little shit for it, which I just brush off, no big deal, and I doubt very much so that anyone on here would ever want to be completely seriously rude to you, I think I speak for just about everyone when I say we're glad you're here, you add alot to a lot of different topics, and welcome back.
Silent K wrote:

QFT!
Thanks, you two-I really appreciate that.
FroZen wrote:All I can think of is eating all that food, drinking, and then getting crazy at the rave would make for one hellacious pukefest!!

I'M IN!!
Hahaha!

10A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:08 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Um, like-what the hell?

A Party from Me to You Stripper_pole1

11A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:17 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Welcome back, CTP. You were missed.

12A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:22 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Stripper pole! Yes!! That is a must. I just see one of those and my clothes fall off...um.. i mean...where all the white women??!!

13A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:29 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Debaser77 wrote:Welcome back, CTP. You were missed.
Thanks. Smile

FroZen wrote:Stripper pole! Yes!! That is a must. I just see one of those and my clothes fall off...um.. i mean...where all the white women??!!
Ha!

A Party from Me to You Suzanne_stokes_pole_9

14A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:00 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Stripper pole! Yes!! That is a must. I just see one of those and my clothes fall off...um.. i mean...where all the white women??!!

White Women..Pfffttt.... Laughing

I brought the dollar bills!!!

15A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:02 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A Party from Me to You Make-it-rain-guys

16A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Please don't invite Lil'Wayne to the party...he grosses me out. gross

17A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:11 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^^ Please don't invite Lil'Wayne to the party...he grosses me out. gross
Hahaha-I forgot he's in jail, isn't he?

18A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Well in that case... A Party from Me to You Flhump10

I approve of this idea
A Party from Me to You L_a35d10
And ready to rump shake....damn good thing I'm wearing my thong today!

19A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:32 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I approve of this idea
Hahaha-that caption matched that photo too well!

20A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:47 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:^^^ Please don't invite Lil'Wayne to the party...he grosses me out. gross
Hahaha-I forgot he's in jail, isn't he?

Sadly I don't think he is.

FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

I approve of this idea

Well you best jump on the stripper pole then.

21A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:51 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ewwwwww...the pole makes my junk feel all greasy...

22A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Ewwwwww...the pole makes my junk feel all greasy...

Then tuck your junk and wipe the pole off with a towel...excuses Laughing

23A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:23 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Honey... with junk this big, tucking is not an option. cool

Perv

24A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:54 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Perv

I can see you have already been drinking Wink

25A Party from Me to You Empty Re: A Party from Me to You Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:47 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:
FroZen wrote:
Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:

Perv

I can see you have already been drinking Wink

Well I had to do something to get up the nerve to do the upside down pole spin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum