Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

PoP! Photo of the Year!

+16
Kearstin
BlueMaxx
shining knight
Lee
Denim
Mnemosis
Ska
Gojiratoho
Rath99
Thundermatts
FroZen
TENIME_art
Demonweasel
Administrator
Joshua
Silent K
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

And the Nominees for PoP! Photo of the Year are:

PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap53%PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 53% [ 23 ]
PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 16% [ 7 ]
PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 30% [ 13 ]
PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 43

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jose and Rancor

27PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:39 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude, you nominated yourself in most talented! lol, I know you're a shameless whore, but that's too tacky! lol.

Well I didn't see anyone else nominating me for my pop comic so I needed to stick up for myself no matter how tacky and lame nominating myself is

28PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:47 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:I kept the voting of myself to a minimum this award is pretty much it outside of pop comic/pages of power stuff really
Oh really?

Photo of the Year
Biggest Fanboy
Most Talented
Most Jibberish poster
Thread of the year
Best signature
PoPcast moment

Wink

Well I didn't see anyone else nominating me for my pop comic so I needed to stick up for myself no matter how tacky and lame nominating myself is

I'm not trying to be mean, so I apologize if it comes off that way, but do you really believe your comic strip to be a showcase of talent, so much so that you'd resort to nominating yourself? Maybe you should look at some of the other nominees' art, watch a video of Tripper's singing, or watch one of the PoP videos for Jose's editing skills to get a baseline for what kind of talent this award is honoring.

29PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:58 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just wanted to have at least one vote for it. Its obviously not gonna make it to the finals. God i know I'm not as talented as half this entire board just let me have this one dammit I don't think anyone realises how much work I actually put into those things. They may be as crude as hell but we can't all be gifted

Photo of the Year
Biggest Fanboy
Most Talented
Most Jibberish poster
Thread of the year
Best signature
PoPcast moment

thats nothing last wumb awards I put myself foward for almost every award

30PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Let's not make a thing out of this. These things are for fun.

31PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:04 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm not I'm just saying I put a lot of work into my stuff thats all

besides joshua does have a point

32PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

shining knight wrote:I'm not I'm just saying I put a lot of work into my stuff thats all

besides joshua does have a point

I was more so talking to Josh...and yes...he does have a point.

33PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:16 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

when it comes to counting time don't count my nomination just count the other names and lets just leave it at that

(not that it would make a difference either way)

34PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:19 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Silent K wrote:Let's not make a thing out of this. These things are for fun.

35PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Despite being a dig at me, for your consideration:

Splitty wrote:
PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Skpop1-700

PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Skpop2-700

36PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:59 pm

Kearstin

Kearstin
Pirate
Pirate

^ HAHAHAah that's fantastic

http://www.1womanshow.com

37PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:03 pm

Harry Wang

Harry Wang
Pirate
Pirate

PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 29ql1ms

38PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:55 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Haha..LOSER.

39PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:01 pm

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Robert Z'Dar Mickey

40PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:50 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Y'know, sometimes I wish I could completely cut loose and be a cold-hearted dick to anyone and everyone around me with nearly zero regard for socially acceptable standards of behavior, but then I think - it's actually more fun NOT actively trying to get people to hate me more than Hitler, Ann Coulter, and Channing Tatum combined.

41PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

New t-shirt:

"Mikey: Hitler ain't got shit on him."

42PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:53 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Heh... it's funny you thought I was talking about Mikey.

43PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:00 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Mnemosis wrote:Heh... it's funny you thought I was talking about Mikey.

Who were you talking about?

44PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:Heh... it's funny you thought I was talking about Mikey.

Ha!

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

45PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:48 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Y'know, sometimes I wish I could completely cut loose and be a cold-hearted dick to anyone and everyone around me with nearly zero regard for socially acceptable standards of behavior, but then I think - it's actually more fun NOT actively trying to get people to hate me more than Hitler, Ann Coulter, and Channing Tatum combined.

This would be my new sig if I didn't want to part with my current one....

46PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:29 am

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Daveanddave-2

Ahhh, yes. That reminds me...for your consideration:

PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Dvpurs

47PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:38 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ha yes I remember that one!

48PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

For Your Consideration:

PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 21540_481683550159_756280159_11137881_2390871_n

49PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:41 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Ooo, that was a good one. First time I saw your Ed, and saw a pic of Foxy and ST, I believe. In the best of expressions from all three, no less. tongue

50PoP! Photo of the Year! - Page 2 Empty Re: PoP! Photo of the Year! Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:23 pm

Tripper McGee

Tripper McGee
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Jose's Rancor photo
The group PoP! photo at CCC
I'm also a fan of the group PoP!-toberfest photo

http://www.PanelsOnPages.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: