Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Check out this entitled bitch

+18
JessJupiter
TENIME_art
riv1
prescribeddrone
melvinlikechris
Gandicles
Ric Magnum
shark6495
Silent K
BlueMaxx
theamazingstillies
blue halo
Thundermatts
CherriesJubilee
(._Y_.)
Batman25JM
Debaser77
Joshua
22 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Check out this entitled bitch Empty Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:38 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Opinion columnist Denise Albert tells us why she deserves special attention simply because small people came out of her vagina: http://www.metro.us/us/article/2010/02/16/02/3610-82/index.xml

Move out of my way. Help me, please. Hold a door. Offer my kid your seat on the bus. Walk faster. Why so slow?
Out of my way, I’m a mom!
Yes, I have mommy rage. I don’t hide my feelings, and if you make me angry you will know it.
I’ve always been honest, vocal and very straightforward. But since becoming a mom all of those qualities have escalated to a heightened state.
If you see me trying to navigate a double stroller, why can’t you move out of my way? When my behind is scrunched up to the door, one foot behind me, one arm on a stroller handle, and another holding my other kid, would it kill you to just open the door and hold it? I mean, you are standing right there. What happened to common courtesy?
And if I get to a movie early to get a good seat, and you come strolling in as the previews are rolling, and you sit down, all 6 feet of you, in front of my kid, would you mind moving before I have to angrily ask you to?
If you work in a store, hurry up. I don’t always have time for small talk … especially when I’m with my kids. And I certainly don’t have time to wait while you are on your e-mail. I won’t be shy about letting you know.
I don’t want your animals touching or licking us, either. I don’t care if they are hypo-allergenic — someone did once try to calm me down with that rebuttal.
To some, this may seem aggressive or forceful but the bottom line is I know what I want, what I like, and how to get it done. So please, pay attention, be courteous, do your job correctly, and occasionally, lend a hand. Then us mommies with rage can use our useless anger for the good of others, too! Oh — and curb ramps are for things with wheels, so step aside.

And the brilliant rebuttal from WEZ Candy: http://www.wezcandy.com/2010/02/managing-single-with-no-kids-rage.html

Please stop kicking me. Please stop screaming. Can you teach your kid how to behave, please?

Yes, I am single in NYC and don't have children, and yes, you do. While I don't think that means we can't live in the same city, some things have to change.

If you are in a restaurant or public place that is quiet and peaceful, why can't you make your kid stop screaming? When people are looking at you with "you're ruining my evening" in their eyes, why can't you take a hint? Just because your kid is having a bad night doesn't mean that everyone else has to as well. Why should we all suffer for your lack of parenting skills?

When I am sitting at the movies and your child is kicking my seat, please tell them to stop before I have to turn around and tell them myself. Because I will tell them. And if your kid can't see because I'm sitting in front of them, there's this little thing called a booster seat. The movie theater has them to borrow for free. And why is your kid in a rated R movie anyway? They're probably screaming because they don't like the movie.

Does your stroller really have to be that wide? I would happily move out of the way on the sidewalk if there was any sidewalk left to move to. If you really need people to give up their seats on the subway, how about you start by following the rules which clearly state that strollers should be folded before you enter a train.

When I am flying, I am not entertainment for your child. Surely you notice when your kid is standing in their seat turned around staring at me. Please make them stop. It's not that I don't think they are cute, it's just that I want to relax.

I will certainly go out of my way to help if I see you have your hands full, but don't feel that you are entitled to that. Having kids doesn't make you special.

Although these complaints may seem rude to some people, parents are letting their children run wild and it has to stop. Maybe if "Mommies with Rage" stopped worrying about people helping open doors and started worrying about their children this city would be a nicer place to live.

2Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:53 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

lmao to the rebuttal!

3Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:10 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can't believe the nerve of that woman. UGH!! People like that make me crazy.

That rebuttal was pure genius and completely true.

4Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:24 pm

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Basically both arguments lead me to believe that most people are self-centered douches. We live in a "me" world. sad.

5Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:35 pm

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

I have to say that I agree with points made by BOTH...while I don't feel that I deserve to have the door held open for me by other people with places to go, it would be nice if they did...or at least NOT try to sneak through while I'M holding it for my kids (and yes, this has happened). But on the flip side, people do go out to dinner and movies to enjoy themselves and if the restaurant doesn't have highchairs and crayons, my kids don't go there. I think if you're going out to a family oriented restaurant you have to expect some noise, and small children who cannot sit quietly through a meal have no place at fancy ones.

6Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:37 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

CherriesJubilee wrote:I have to say that I agree with points made by BOTH...while I don't feel that I deserve to have the door held open for me by other people with places to go, it would be nice if they did.
Except she didn't say it'd be nice if someone were to show a courteous gesture, she demanded that people do because she deserves that simply because she has kids. I'm a firm believer in opening doors for women, with or without kids, but I do it out of courtesy, not obligation.

7Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Opinion columnist Denise Albert tells us why she deserves special attention simply because small people came out of her vagina: http://www.metro.us/us/article/2010/02/16/02/3610-82/index.xml

Move out of my way. Help me, please. Hold a door. Offer my kid your seat on the bus. Walk faster. Why so slow?
Yes, I have mommy rage. I don’t hide my feelings, and if you make me angry you will know it.
I’ve always been honest, vocal and very straightforward. But since becoming a mom all of those qualities have escalated to a heightened state.
If you see me trying to navigate a double stroller, why can’t you move out of my way? When my behind is scrunched up to the door, one foot behind me, one arm on a stroller handle, and another holding my other kid, would it kill you to just open the door and hold it? I mean, you are standing right there. What happened to common courtesy? And if I get to a movie early to get a good seat, and you come strolling in as the previews are rolling, and you sit down, all 6 feet of you, in front of my kid, would you mind moving before I have to angrily ask you to?
If you work in a store, hurry up. I don’t always have time for small talk … especially when I’m with my kids. And I certainly don’t have time to wait while you are on your e-mail. I won’t be shy about letting you know.
I don’t want your animals touching or licking us, either. I don’t care if they are hypo-allergenic — someone did once try to calm me down with that rebuttal.
To some, this may seem aggressive or forceful but the bottom line is I know what I want, what I like, and how to get it done. So please, pay attention, be courteous, do your job correctly, and occasionally, lend a hand. Then us mommies with rage can use our useless anger for the good of others, too! Oh — and curb ramps are for things with wheels, so step aside.

And the brilliant rebuttal from WEZ Candy: http://www.wezcandy.com/2010/02/managing-single-with-no-kids-rage.html

Please stop kicking me. Please stop screaming. Can you teach your kid how to behave, please?

Yes, I am single in NYC and don't have children, and yes, you do. While I don't think that means we can't live in the same city, some things have to change.

If you are in a restaurant or public place that is quiet and peaceful, why can't you make your kid stop screaming? When people are looking at you with "you're ruining my evening" in their eyes, why can't you take a hint? Just because your kid is having a bad night doesn't mean that everyone else has to as well. Why should we all suffer for your lack of parenting skills?

When I am sitting at the movies and your child is kicking my seat, please tell them to stop before I have to turn around and tell them myself. Because I will tell them. And if your kid can't see because I'm sitting in front of them, there's this little thing called a booster seat. The movie theater has them to borrow for free. And why is your kid in a rated R movie anyway? They're probably screaming because they don't like the movie.

Does your stroller really have to be that wide? I would happily move out of the way on the sidewalk if there was any sidewalk left to move to. If you really need people to give up their seats on the subway, how about you start by following the rules which clearly state that strollers should be folded before you enter a train.

When I am flying, I am not entertainment for your child. Surely you notice when your kid is standing in their seat turned around staring at me. Please make them stop. It's not that I don't think they are cute, it's just that I want to relax.

I will certainly go out of my way to help if I see you have your hands full, but don't feel that you are entitled to that. Having kids doesn't make you special.

Although these complaints may seem rude to some people, parents are letting their children run wild and it has to stop. Maybe if "Mommies with Rage" stopped worrying about people helping open doors and started worrying about their children this city would be a nicer place to live.

What a stupid bitch. And just a boring ass self indulgent piece of writing. She gets paid for this shit?

A fun story about holding doors: Last time I was the movies, I held the door open for a couple in their forties. They both walk through without a word. I say, "You're welcome" all sarcastic, and the lady turns and says "thank you" in a bitchy voice. I reply "It's too late now, fuck off." The look on their faces was priceless. Usually though, if I can see someone isn't going to say thank you, I try to hit them with the door.

8Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

blue halo

blue halo
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Both sides have some great points. As many know, I'm a parent, as well. However, this does not make me any more entitled to a seat on the bus than the person who was there before me. When I'm with my daughter at the bus platform, and it's crowded, I will wait for enough buses to roll through until there's enough room for us to be comfortable. I don't think that my kid's the only one who can enjoy a show. And if she's being tempermental, I'll do whatever I can to calm her down in a way that's the least intrusive to others. I do this for one reason: other than my kid, I don't much care for other kids. The holding doors thing, though, is a good point. But that's really all that she has going for her.

9Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:01 pm

theamazingstillies

theamazingstillies
Cadet
Cadet

that is insane...wow.

PS Joshua do yo still have the Henson beard??

http://www.synergycomic.com

10Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:07 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:
A fun story about holding doors: Last time I was the movies, I held the door open for a couple in their forties. They both walk through without a word. I say, "You're welcome" all sarcastic, and the lady turns and says "thank you" in a bitchy voice. I reply "It's too late now, fuck off." The look on their faces was priceless. Usually though, if I can see someone isn't going to say thank you, I try to hit them with the door.
Courtesy doesn't always need to be commended, let alone expected. If you're waiting for praise, then that wasn't courtesy in the first place. Not to be a jerk. Heh.

Although comical, WEZ makes an incredible point. People who have kids should automatically take into consideration that they'll have to make it their prerogative to supervise and raise their own child under their own capabilities, no matter what it takes. And those thinking of having children, which many don't seem to do, should realize that they have to take care of their own children. I seriously wrote that without an asshole-tone. tongue "You don't have children, how would you know?!" is usually the comeback. Well, I don't have children because the responsibility to take care of another individual isn't on my to-do list. Apparently not on some others', either. Too many stupid people have kids. Common sense? Cynical? I know, but I love stating the obvious. Wink I've met quite a few girls with this I-am-mother-give-me-more mentality. Pregnant high school girls acted like they were special for some reason. It's like, "Congrats...a guy came in you. neutral"

Parenting is hard, and you can't do everything, I know that. I also know that you have be prepared to be prepared when it comes to the responsibility of children. But so many don't seem to think it through.

11Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:35 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't expect praise, but I do demand thanks.

12Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:

Love it.

Thundermatts wrote:I don't expect praise, but I do demand thanks.
You are fucking on fire, Matty. Or maybe it's the pot talking...

BTW, the title of this thread will also be the title of my auto-biography.

13Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol. I've never laughed harder at anything on the internet. And I don't know what I'n doing different, but Ima keep it up!

14Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:11 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

ha tmatts, you kill me kid. Yeah Ill hold doors for people I want a thank you but doesnt bother me. I have been known to be in a restaurant where a kid will turn start screaming and I will ask the kids parents if there is anything I can do to help. Usually having a stranger asking to raise your snotty ass kid is enough for them to get a grip.... the only thing the first bitch is the door thing. Its the same way if I have my arms full of groceries, if you are the ass hole standing on the other side of a fucking glass door looking at me just push the god damn door open..... oh entitled bitches...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

15Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:52 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:
CherriesJubilee wrote:I have to say that I agree with points made by BOTH...while I don't feel that I deserve to have the door held open for me by other people with places to go, it would be nice if they did.
Except she didn't say it'd be nice if someone were to show a courteous gesture, she demanded that people do because she deserves that simply because she has kids. I'm a firm believer in opening doors for women, with or without kids, but I do it out of courtesy, not obligation.

Yeah, there's definitely a line between expectation and appreciation of courtesy.

I've been lucky that my kids are generally happy, and easy-going when we're out and about...but I do feel bad for those parents whose kids are out of control. It's not like training a puppy to behave the way you want; kids are little people with intense emotions that they don't yet know how to control. What bothers me is when the kids are being ridiculous and the parents are either ignoring them or totally oblivious.

16Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:03 am

Ric Magnum

Ric Magnum
Pirate
Pirate

Thundermatts wrote:
Joshua wrote:Opinion columnist Denise Albert tells us why she deserves special attention simply because small people came out of her vagina: http://www.metro.us/us/article/2010/02/16/02/3610-82/index.xml

If you see me trying to navigate a double stroller, why can’t you move out of my way? When my behind is scrunched up to the door, one foot behind me, one arm on a stroller handle, and another holding my other kid, would it kill you to just open the door and hold it? I mean, you are standing right there. What happened to common courtesy? And if I get to a movie early to get a good seat, and you come strolling in as the previews are rolling, and you sit down, all 6 feet of you, in front of my kid, would you mind moving before I have to angrily ask you to?

What a stupid bitch. And just a boring ass self indulgent piece of writing. She gets paid for this shit?

Are you 10?

17Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:05 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Go back to WUMB.

18Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:09 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dammit, i was doing good lately with not being a jerk, way to mess it up. lol. Sorry I was mean mods.

19Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:11 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:

How is it that we don't like each other? Because god dammit, you're my kind of guy.

20Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:43 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

that response was epic Very Happy

The truth is that in my day to day life I actually go out of my way to be as rude and unhelpful as possible to young mums.

I did have an incident with a rude young mum and her stroller

Last edited by melvinlikechris on Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total

21Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hmm..

22Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(._Y_.) wrote:Basically both arguments lead me to believe that most people are self-centered douches. We live in a "me" world. sad.
No, we live in MY world, get it right.

23Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:56 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gandicles wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:

How is it that we don't like each other? Because god dammit, you're my kind of guy.

Well lets be friends now!

24Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:31 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:that response was epic Very Happy

The truth is that in my day to day life I actually go out of my way to be as rude and unhelpful as possible to young mums.

I did have an incident with a rude young mum and her stroller
T-Matts, you have serious competition. tongue

25Check out this entitled bitch Empty Re: Check out this entitled bitch Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:36 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well that's just being a lonely jerk. lol. Like Jack nicholson in that movie with Helen Hunt. I'm perfectly nice until you do something on my long and weird list of things that make me hate you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum