Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities

+19
kidspider2099
Joshua
Silent K
Ska
Tripper McGee
The Ignored One
Thundermatts
shining knight
Kupocat
BlueMaxx
Hannibal king
elijahdprophet
FroZen
shark6495
Gandicles
Spaced4SimonPegg
melvinlikechris
JessJupiter
flux336
23 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:31 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Does anyone else find public places icky? I'm sitting in the Main Branch Library downtown.gross The seats smell like cigarettes, people keep sitting too fucking close to me. angry Oh yeah, and they breathe too damn loud. *sigh* I should've stayed home.

Last edited by flux336 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:33 pm

JessJupiter

JessJupiter
Pirate
Pirate

Yeah. I hate places like Walmart.

Also, when I have to go to the bathroom at these places. Its just disgusting! D:<

http://www.jessjupiter.webs.com

3Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:35 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tescos is my hell

Full all tramps, chavs, smelly old people, screaming children, I want to burn it to the ground!!

4Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Ay! This stupid wireless connection is flickering like a candle! UGH! HATE PUBLIC LIBARY TODAY.

Last edited by flux336 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:38 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Jess, I went to an office building next door to use the restroom! Laughing There was no way I was using the facilities in here. Nuh-uh, no way.

6Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gas station bathrooms gross me out. The Walmart by my house has really cleaned up, but before that I would never go in there it was sooo nasty.

7Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:50 pm

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:Tescos is my hell

Full all tramps, chavs, smelly old people, screaming children, I want to burn it to the ground!!
I could deal with the rest, but chavs - by god how have you managed to stand it there until now?

8Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I also have an issue with people that stand to close to me in line.

9Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

what is a chav?

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

10Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shark6495 wrote:what is a chav?

I googled it.

This:

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Chav-010

11Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.that-dj.com/wp-content/uploads/image/chav.JPG

they are the bane of my existance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

12Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:03 pm

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

The american equivalent is Douchebag.

13Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

In the past i've been famous with my friends for not being able to use public bathrooms. Now I carry the biodegradeable toilet seatcovers wherever I go.

14Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:26 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Good to know that I'm still human with my dislike of being in public. Far too many people to where you get a large percentage of those that are just awful. I could totally see myself being a recluse, but I can't. Sad Laughing

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:Gas station bathrooms gross me out.
Rolling Eyes Gas stations don't have bathrooms, they have closets to filled with poop and pee.

FroZen wrote:
shark6495 wrote:what is a chav?

I googled it.

This:

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Chav-010

elijahdprophet wrote:The american equivalent is Douchebag.
Laughing When I read FroZen's, I also went, "Ah, a douche. I see. Interesting." *chortle*

15Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:58 am

Kupocat

Kupocat
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

After pumping gas, I have to use hand sanitizer. I just have to. Laughing I feel so icky if I don't!

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I also have an issue with people that stand to close to me in line.
I have this problem at the Post Office. shake my head Drives me nuts!

16Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:03 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Kupocat wrote:After pumping gas, I have to use hand sanitizer. I just have to. Laughing I feel so icky if I don't!

Spaced4SimonPegg wrote:I also have an issue with people that stand to close to me in line.
I have this problem at the Post Office. shake my head Drives me nuts!

people dont stand close to me because if they start to get too close i start coughing then tell them its okay Im on an antibiotic & I shouldnt be too catchy.... sometimes ill change it up and start coughing and say I just got a flu/swine flu shot 2 days before.... amazing people sort of just step back....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

17Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:55 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

elijahdprophet wrote:The american equivalent is Douchebag.

kind of

chav is a douchebag with an ASBO

18Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:59 am

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also i hate being the last one to post on a forum. I don't mind being the last one to post on a thread, but not on the entire section, it bugs me

Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Last_p10

19Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:59 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tescos is my hell

wow.....

just wow

We have all of the above and transvestites....I swear to god I saw one the other day!

what really pisses me off is my local hmv they never have any new stock in it pisses me off!

Do america have asbos by the way?

20Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:43 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:
Tescos is my hell

wow.....

just wow

We have all of the above and I love transvestites....I swear to god I saw one the other day and popped a huge boner!

what really pisses me off is my local hmv they never have any new stock in it pisses me off!

Do america have asbos by the way?

We're Americans Dave...75% of our youths are naturally anti-social.

21Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

I use my own pen at bank, grocery store, etc. Even if I have to dig to the bottom of my backpack or pocket and a million people are in line behind me.

22Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:34 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would punch you in the kidneys if it took you five minutes to find a pen and I was in line behind you. it's not my problem you're a germ a phobe. At the very least, have it ready, if you know you're going ot need it.

23Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:38 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

^ You're so mean! Laughing Are we related?! No, I usually have it out and ready to go. But if I have to find one, oh well. We'd just be in a fight at the grocery store. Laughing

24Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:42 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol, you could probabaly take me.

25Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Empty Re: Quirks, Oddities and Proclivities Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:57 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

shining knight wrote:

wow.....

just wow

We have all of the above and transvestites....I swear to god I saw one the other day!

I once went to a Morrisons up in Scotland. It was like something out of the Hills Have Eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum