Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spill.Com

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spill.Com Empty Spill.Com Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:49 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So what attracted fans like me the most from this site is that Korey (the artist and one of the characters) and the rest of the crew records audio discussing a film and edits it behind footage of a cartoon animation. It's amazing and the cut-aways are hilarious along with the humor overall. They have the best podcasts I have ever heard (PoP! is 2nd-no hard feelings) called "Lets Do This" talking about news from the Spider-Man reboot to Rip Torn' breakdown. Also, Ricky Gervais is doing this on his show-fail.

Watch this review below and I have to say you have no excuse not because the animation makes any review worth watching because it's so entertaining. Please watch it and post what you think. I think this will be a big thread-

Site-
http://www.spill.com/

YouTube-
https://www.youtube.com/spillcom

Last edited by ChrisToPhenom on Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:58 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*bump* Come on, PoP!

3Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:56 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn-I laughed my ass off from this. In all seriousness-this should make you a fan of the Spill crew.

http://my.spill.com/video/video/show?id=947994%3AVideo%3A2094681

4Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ok...I watched the Youth in Revolt clip and I found it entertaining. Not quite hilarious but fun nonetheless.

5Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:37 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I've been liking the previous ones you've posted. I'll usually only watch if it is a movie I've seen, though.

Oh, and I subscribed on Youtube. They have some good humor, and they don't make it too long-winded by going the full 10 minutes allowed for a vid.

6Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:56 am

Scarie187

Scarie187
Cadet
Cadet

Spill.com is awesome I download a lot of their podcasts but their movie reviews is what got me interested in the site in the first place. I think a lot of people here would enjoy their "LEOG" Podcasts...

7Spill.Com Empty Re: Spill.Com Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:14 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

FroZen wrote:Ok...I watched the Youth in Revolt clip and I found it entertaining. Not quite hilarious but fun nonetheless.

You should really watch that link I posted. I hate that I can't embed it but... yes

BlueMaxx wrote:I've been liking the previous ones you've posted. I'll usually only watch if it is a movie I've seen, though.

Oh, and I subscribed on Youtube. They have some good humor, and they don't make it too long-winded by going the full 10 minutes allowed for a vid.
Agreed. But if demanded, they post the raw and uncut podcast that are around 15 minutes before they edit a video. They included the podcast of the Kick-Ass review also.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum