Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread

+22
superdoug
deadbolt85
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Spaced4SimonPegg
Tom
Joshua
Debaser77
TENIME_art
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
goatt
Silent K
shining knight
Thundermatts
Administrator
BlueMaxx
Combo Mo
melvinlikechris
supervenom
dmahoney
azrael07
26 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

i know alot of people just don't like certain celebrities, actors or actresses and just figured i'd give people a place to post who they don't like and why. Go for it!

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Kristen Wiig

The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread Kw20au10

supervenom

supervenom
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Val Kilmer

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Paris Hilton

do i really need to explain why?

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

dmahoney wrote:Kristen Wiig

supervenom wrote:Val Kilmer

scratch

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Yeah, they're alright. Especially Wiig. Tons of bad compared to them, let alone the real bad.

I'm gonna throw Nicholas Cage out there. Rarely have I seen a film where I think he's actually his character. (SNL made a great parody of him last night on Jude Law's episode.)
The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread Wicker-man-bees
Bees! Too many bees!

Scarlett Johansson
The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread 1218_scarlett_johansson
Has a tough time acting her way out of a plastic bag.

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Lady Gaga.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread Clint-eastwood446

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

any tweener shat out of the house of mouse....

also the twishite trilogy of twats

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What the fuck are you talking about?

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

I gathered he means Disney teen stars.

Don't know about the other thing.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Twilight, dummies.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ohhhhhhhhhh I don't mind the people in the movies, I'm sure that was a sweet pay check.

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Dennis Quaid....... I don't even know why. I see Dennis Quaid in a movie, I'm fucking done with it. Also with the exception of his role in Mr. Brooks, never like Kevin Costner. Just not to the extent I dislike Quaid.

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm exactly the same with Kevin Costner. With the exception of Mr. Brooks, him and Dane Cook--who I think is a terrible actor--were okay.

Shiny & people who didn't understand Shiny- Even his Scottish jargon didn't confuse me. Heh. Kristen Stewart is actually an alright actress, as far as I can tell. The Twilight films' dialogue is what confounds the actors. Not to say some aren't bad actors. Just, you wouldn't be able to tell.

I'm going to say Jessica Simpson. She was in Dukes of Hazzard and something else. scratch Anyways, she can't act. And I don't mean that as a slight. She can't act. I don't know why they put her in things.
The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread The_dukes_of_hazzard_jessica_simpson-wl400
Oh, right. Rolling Eyes

Colin "I'm-The-Male-Scarlett-Johansson-But-Try-To-Be-The-Male-Angelina-Jolie-In-Each-Movie-I-Do" Farrell
The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread Colin%20Farrell-CSH-050337

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Way too many.

I don't like- Paris Hilton and her OMG NO WAY friends, Lady Gaga, Beyonce, Rihanna, The Disney teen/tween stars, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, A lot of people who had a big pop hit in the last few years, A lot of southern rappers.. ect

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Owen Wilson

Chris Rock

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

potatojoe wrote:

Chris Rock

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

oh and any "star" who is famous for doing nothing but appear on a reality show or get coverage in newspapers except. Man does that piss me off

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread 165043__cheadle_l

CHEADLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!
The Super Official Celebrities/Actors/Actresses You Just Don't Like Thread Fistshaker

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Kate Hudson - a very flat, one-note actress, plus a total bee-yotch in real life. The only thing she was decent in was Almost Famous, and even then she wasn't that great.

Andy Dick - Aside from his character on Newsradio, I've never found him funny. Plus, he indirectly caused the death of Phil Hartman, so y'know...eff him!

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:
Colin "I'm-The-Male-Scarlett-Johansson-But-Try-To-Be-The-Male-Angelina-Jolie-In-Each-Movie-I-Do" Farrell
You should watch In Bruges. Aside from being one of the best movies I've ever seen, Colin Farrell turns in an incredible performance. I was never a fan until I saw him in that.

Tom

Tom
Ninja
Ninja

Richard Gere, John Travolta, Bruce Willis

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tom wrote:Richard Gere

Yes! That guy has one facial expression.

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Paris Hilton
Kirsten Stewart
Kirsten Dunst
Lindsey Lohan
Taylor Launtner
Robert Patterson
Penelope Cruz
Kevin Smith