Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Guardians of the Globe

+6
Administrator
Spider_Fan14
jaydee74
rwe1138
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Bigtymin504
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:59 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gary Trotter?

27Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:57 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

So they're doing the actual team this week...

Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease7_brit

I'm not a big Image reader so my reaction is: neutral

28Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, they actually do have a mini to coincide with Invincible. Is that what you mean?

The ads are parody, but it's for realz. :O)

29Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:55 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Yeah, they actually do have a mini to coincide with Invincible. Is that what you mean?

The ads are parody, but it's for realz. :O)

Yeah this ad was the first real one, Brit is actually on the team.

30Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:45 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

As a self designed anti-Kirkman comic book fan, I must admit that Brit is amazingly awesome.

However, if I had my way the quote would've been: "I'm too old for this shit, but it won't stop me from ripping your ass in two!"

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

31Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:13 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

More members have been announced...

Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease8_outrunGuardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease9_kaboomerangGuardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease10_yeti

I like the fake team better. Sleep

32Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:59 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm a sucker for speedsters, so Outrun has my interest, but the Captain Boomerang guy seems...not good. Yeti is very redundant. Course, I could see these as fodder. Kirkman isn't afraid to kill characters and have them stay dead forever.

33Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:29 am

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease11_bulletproof

34Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:42 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bigtymin504 wrote:Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease11_bulletproof
Gee, I wonder what his power might be? hmm

Kaboomerang? lame

35Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:28 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I actually think Bulletproof will be a more prominent character in the event. Kirkman's concept for Invincible was actually Bulletproof. Not actually the characterization, but the powers and outfit. Then he created a Superman-esque homage/parody at times with Mark.

36Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:As a self designed anti-Kirkman comic book fan, I must admit that Brit is amazingly awesome.

However, if I had my way the quote would've been: "I'm too old for this shit, but it won't stop me from ripping your ass in two!"
What do you have against Kirkman? I never read uch of him or care much either but I'm curious

Bigtymin504 wrote:More members have been announced...

Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease8_outrunGuardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease9_kaboomerangGuardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease10_yeti

I like the fake team better. Sleep
me too.

Bigtymin504 wrote:Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Ggtease11_bulletproof
as for this and the three others;
thumbs down

37Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:29 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Bulletproof is an alright character. Hasn't been developed too much, but he can easily be cool. Do you guys read Invincible? (Not snooty.)

38Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Bulletproof is an alright character. Hasn't been developed too much, but he can easily be cool. Do you guys read Invincible? (Not snooty.)
no, I read the first ish on the Image website but didn't find it too great. Do you?

39Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:40 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just the first one? It gets so, so much better. Then again, there are those who don't care for Invincible. don't know

40Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:31 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Spider_Fan14 wrote:
Tomer Soiker wrote:As a self designed anti-Kirkman comic book fan, I must admit that Brit is amazingly awesome.

What do you have against Kirkman? I never read uch of him or care much either but I'm curious
Ultimate X-Men, Marvel Knights 2099. Heck, everything he did for Marvel. Yes, even Marvel Zombies. Only after reading Walking Dead and Brit I've realized why he became so popular. Branching outside of his creator-owned stuff seems to showcase Kirkman's weaknesses as a writer. I also doubt Haunt and Image United (and even this new GotG book) will save the industry, like he claimed he can when he became an Image partner two years ago.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

41Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 pm

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

cover

Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Guardiansglobe1_02

42Guardians of the Globe - Page 2 Empty Re: Guardians of the Globe Thu May 13, 2010 1:57 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I was seriously just looking that up. August!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum