Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Pacific

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Pacific Empty The Pacific Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:44 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I just got to watch the first episode last night and it was AWESOME!!! If you like Band of Brothers (which I also I love you ) then you're gonna love this. Within 15 minutes I was ready to go to war with these kids (17 & 18 year olds) and fight side by side with them. For 51 minutes I went through a kaleidoscope of emotions and was sad when it was over. I can't wait for the next episode.

2The Pacific Empty Re: The Pacific Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:43 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah...I didn't watch Band of Brothers, but I definitely started with the first episode of this, as my granddad was stationed in the Pacific Theater during WWII. I thought it was an amazing episode, and I kept having flashes of stories granddad would tell us as I was growing up.

3The Pacific Empty Re: The Pacific Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:49 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes it was truely amazing
Spoiler:

4The Pacific Empty Re: The Pacific Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:32 pm

Combo Mo

Combo Mo
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

5The Pacific Empty Re: The Pacific Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:54 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damnit!! Double threads...I guess I should've looked harder before I started this one.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]