Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler?

+4
Fresh03
kidspider2099
ChrisToPhenom
hrdwrkngXsoldier
8 posters

When is it YOUR fault something at the theater was spoiled for you?

When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap11%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap22%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap0%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap56%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 56% [ 5 ]
When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_lcap11%When is it too late to be angry about a Movie Spoiler? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hrdwrkngXsoldier

hrdwrkngXsoldier
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Things get spoiled for you every now and then in the world of cinema. But when is it passed the time of getting upset that you accidently hear or read something?

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd say a year because by that time, the movie is out of theatres and on Blu-ray and DVD so you should finally get to them.

But I'll admit, I can say sometimes I should live in a cave because I still haven't seen the Godfather trilogy or at least since I was a kid-I'm 20 and need to watch them in a new understanding of what's going on.

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I'd say a year because by that time, the movie is out of theatres and on Blu-ray and DVD so you should finally get to them.

But I'll admit, I can say sometimes I should live in a cave because I still haven't seen the Godfather trilogy or at least since I was a kid-I'm 20 and need to watch them in a new understanding of what's going on.

personally i don't care about if find about the ending of something. For me its not how a movie ends its how they get there that i care about.

Fresh03

Fresh03
Ninja
Ninja

If you haven't seen it by the end of it's theatrical run you're fair game in my book, that's unintentional spoilage though.

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

2 weeks. Week 1 is when it comes out and people are talking about it, week 2 is when its dying down. By week 3, all bets are off and if you haven't seen it, then wtf? Were not going to stop our daily life just because you cant dish out the money or the time to go watch it.

Lets talk about the movie now. lol

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:I'd say a year because by that time, the movie is out of theatres and on Blu-ray and DVD so you should finally get to them.
On the money again.

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

A month. If you can't avoid movie spoilers for any amount of time between a month to a year, then it's your fault. It's not like people run around screaming spoilers.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd say anywhere between 1-4 months. Once it's on DVD, the vault is open. Just avoid spoilers. I still haven't seen Avatar or Alice...or most of the movies that came out mid-late 2009 so I'm not about to go and read the entire threads.

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum