Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

+13
Juggalojohn
Paroxysm
boberthavok
jaydee74
dpool666
BlueMaxx
ChrisToPhenom
Spider_Fan14
potatojoe
prescribeddrone
Gandicles
supervenom
MikeSabian
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:09 am

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just got this last week. I'm LOVING it. Having all the Spider-Men being voiced by previous Spidey voice actors is fantastic. NPH and Josh Keaton are my favorites. I so wish that Josh Keaton was going to voice Spidey in the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon (I'd say NPH, but Keaton has a more youthful voice and since Spidey will be in high school I'd go with him).

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Scarlet Spider alternate costume. I love that costume so much.

52Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:35 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

How did you get the SS costume? I just got this last week as well.

53Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

You can get it by beating pretty much every web of destiny. Once you do that, you can unlock every Spider-Man alternate costume. At least that's what I was able to do on the 360 although I believe there is a cheat code for it as well.

54Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Wed Dec 22, 2010 4:23 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, I just used a cheat code. I couldn't wait. I had to have the SS costume right away. I can post the code if you want (if you can't find it online).

55Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:03 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I did the cheat code, in the upgrades they have something close to impact webbing so... awesome!

I always go to Gamefaqs for codes Smile

Yeah, this is the best Spider-Man game, I would LOVE a comic like this.

56Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:38 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Yeah a comic of this would be awesome. I also think this could be a cool animated movie.

57Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Dec 23, 2010 9:01 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Animated Movie. That would be awesome.

58Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:16 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Animated movie might be better! Speaking of, why isn't Marvel pushing any animated Spidey movies? I think it would sell good.

59Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'd rather see a dtv of Spectacular Spiderman than SD but this would be good too.

60Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Animated movie might be better! Speaking of, why isn't Marvel pushing any animated Spidey movies? I think it would sell good.

I really don't know. It seems like a no brainer.

61Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions - Page 3 Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:03 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't even think they need to go PG-13 with an animated Spidey if they want more sales, it could be a slightly more mature version of Spectacular and be PG and still work.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum