Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

heroes you love

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1heroes you love Empty heroes you love Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:42 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i have several heroes i just think are awesome.

Captain britain. He could been just been a copy of captain america but i think he so much more. I love the whole magic dipped science aspect of his origin. plus his costume is great.

Green latern (kyle rayner) he had imagination which i think is more important to will.

the flash he's the fastest man alive how cooler could you get and he has great villains.

2heroes you love Empty Re: heroes you love Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

good thread kidspider

spidey - i think he's tha best superhero of all-time, look at what he's done, and regardless of whats happenin, he still keeps goin

wolverine - tha great has done plenty of shit, and he's so much more than tha claws and attitude

cyclops - true leader, i dont care what anybody says, he's tha best x-man ever

those r just a few

3heroes you love Empty Re: heroes you love Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 am

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THALASTDRAGON wrote:good thread kidspider

spidey - i think he's tha best superhero of all-time, look at what he's done, and regardless of whats happenin, he still keeps goin

wolverine - tha great has done plenty of shit, and he's so much more than tha claws and attitude

cyclops - true leader, i dont care what anybody says, he's tha best x-man ever

those r just a few

I do like like Logan. I really like logan in Old man Logan that was such a good story. He gave up his life of violence only to come back to it after he loses everything.

4heroes you love Empty Re: heroes you love Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:23 am

THALASTDRAGON

THALASTDRAGON
Zombie
Zombie

^^^yeah, i read it all except tha finale in giant size old man logan i think it was, but i skimmed thru it at borders just to see tha part about him bein eaten, some people at my lcs were talkin bout that

5heroes you love Empty Re: heroes you love Mon Apr 05, 2010 3:06 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I love the Silver Surfer. Just a great modern Parable.

I'm really into the Darkness now.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum