Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lost: The Movie?

+2
TENIME_art
ChrisToPhenom
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lost: The Movie? Empty Lost: The Movie? Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

News from Reel Empire-

JJ Abrams bringing 'Lost' to the big screen? For the past few days, we've been hearing speculation regarding a motion picture based on the hit television series "Lost". Of course, we were one of the first sites to write it off as false, but as it turns out, it may not be so false after all.

JJ Abrams spoke briefly with Entertainment Tonight about his latest series "Fringe" which airs Thursday nights on Fox. In the midst of the interview, Abrams slipped up when he said that a "Lost" movie was indeed in the works. Apparently, the announcement wasn't suppose to be made until sometime this Summer, but as you know, it can be rather difficult to contain a secret as big as that.

Knowing he was already in trouble with Warner Brothers, the studio he confirmed would be distributing the movie, Abrams did what anybody would do in his situation, he went on to reveal even more top secret details about the picture. He states, "I probably shouldn't have said that and Warner Bros. is going to have my ass for this one, but yes, a big screen version of 'Lost' is already in pre-production. We have a great script by Ted Elliott and Terry Rossio and we're working with a $145 million budget."

Can you say awesome? Elliott and Rossio are responsible for writing the "Pirates of the Carribean" films. Abrams didn't announce a director nor did he mention anything about the casting, but damn it, our beloved series is actually coming to the big screen. What do you guys think? Are you excited?

2Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:53 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, the fact that a year or so ago Damon Lindelof said there wouldn't be a Lost movie, because "why charge the fans money for something they could see for free?"

3Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

If I have to wait for a movie to come out to watch the ending to this show, I'm gonna slash some throats, Sayid-style.

4Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:20 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Psh. I'll go Ecko with my double-throat slashing. Wink

But yeah, it wouldn't make sense to do so.

5Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Smoke Monster in 3D at Imax? Im so there!

6Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:35 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Admittedly, that would be damned cool. Images of memories wafting past your vision as the Smoke-Monster goes "through you." Very cool.

7Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 pm

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

images... that's The Ride at Great America! Make it happen!

8Lost: The Movie? Empty Re: Lost: The Movie? Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:41 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Debaser77 wrote:If I have to wait for a movie to come out to watch the ending to this show, I'm gonna slash some throats, Sayid-style.

surprised

That....that would suck.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum