Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The PoP! Avatar Game

+19
shining knight
Heytherejeffro
FroZen
deadbolt85
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
Joshua
vikoros
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
ChrisToPhenom
Combo Mo
Silent K
colossus1979
Administrator
BlueMaxx
LordD3r3k
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Thundermatts
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:25 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh, we're all in.

at once.

27The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:26 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Silent K wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Silent K wrote:
ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Thundermatts wrote:Bring back the avatar game? It was brought up when WUMB went down, but the dust has long settled, and I'm really starting to miss it. Anyone up for it? Or should I shut the fuck up?

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Ditto-787902

WHAT IS THAT!?

Pink j-zz of course... neutral

It's Ditto from Pokémon who copies the opponent's Pokémon. I use it as a replacement of agreeing with someone. I'm done it numerous times!

Has that ever been prefaced? Or were you just waiting for someone to ask you?
No. I always thought all of you got the joke-Ska sure did! Laughing

I got it. I always feel tempted to use this when someone is not up to speed on things (when they should be Laughing ):

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Slowpo10

I suppose the list looks like this:

K-Nice
T-Matts
K-Whack
vikoros
ChrisToPhenom
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Joshua
Tomer

I may not be around to honour the pick but in case I am I'm game anyways.

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

28The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:52 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

well should we start at the beginning of next month? or a groupt voted short month?

29The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:01 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I can think up a theme and we can start nominations for May.

My pick for May: Album Covers (The album cover the PoP!per most reminds you of/describes the PoP!per)

30The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:03 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^Like

31The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:08 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn. That's not bad at all, Knize. Hrm.

Thundermatts wrote:Oh, we're all in.
at once.
Can I squeeze in there?

Or do I have to go to the back? Perv

32The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:24 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

So, are we just nomming people who actively jump in here? I think we SHOULD keep it to that, and in that sense:

K-Nice/Slippery When Wet

33The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:I can think up a theme and we can start nominations for May.

My pick for May: Album Covers (The album cover the PoP!per most reminds you of/describes the PoP!per)

YES.

I like this idea. I like it so much, fucj the elctoral process, it has my approval.

Tenime:
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Untitled

34The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Awesom Knize. Dude just awesome.

and yeah, if you want to play let it be known here, and I encourage everyone to play, and play each month, lets not let this thing get as serious as it would get sometimes back at WUMB.

and hmmmm...

Joshua:

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Bat-out-of-hell

Old but awesome and badass. Just like Josh.

35The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:19 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

also, theatrical.

36The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:23 am

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in.

37The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

All the way?

38The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

LordD3r3k

LordD3r3k
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'll play

39The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:08 am

deadbolt85

deadbolt85
Ninja
Ninja

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

YES.

I like this idea. I like it so much, fucj the elctoral process, it has my approval.

Tenime:

^ Thats a great album. Oh, and I'm in.

40The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua - Flogging Molly's Drunken Lullabies
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Flogging_Molly_Drunken_Lullabies-B000060MMI
Drunken Lullabies explains it all. Heh.

FroZen - Tool's Undertow
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Cover
The song Undertow and Sober. And, personally from me to him, Prison Sex. guilty

Last edited by BlueMaxx on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total

41The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:25 am

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thundermatts wrote:Awesom Knize. Dude just awesome.

and yeah, if you want to play let it be known here, and I encourage everyone to play, and play each month, lets not let this thing get as serious as it would get sometimes back at WUMB.

and hmmmm...

Joshua:

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Bat-out-of-hell

Old but awesome and badass. Just like Josh.

One of my favorite album covers.

deadbolt85 wrote:
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:

YES.

Tenime:

^ Thats a great album. Oh, and I'm in.

Indeed. I thought of the album first and had to think who would fit it. Laughing I also love the art on this one.

Lordderek:
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Z__509__big
I have a picture like this on my comp that is titled "Superman". Since Derek is a fan of both, this picture comes to mind whenever I see his posts (and it takes 10,000 days to get through some of his posts--that's right, I'm complaining about long posts Laughing ).

Pop!
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Radiohead_big

I've always imagined them talking about comics. Now this comes to mind whenever I hear a pop-cast. We need more Radiohead music for it. Twisted Evil Laughing

42The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:59 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:Joshua - Flogging Molly's Drunken Lullabies
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Flogging_Molly_Drunken_Lullabies-B000060MMI
Drunken Lullabies explains it all. Heh.

FroZen - Tool's Undertow
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Cover
The song Undertow and Sober. And, personally from me to him, Prison Sex. guilty

Shocked wub wub wub
I find temporary sanity in this post!

And hells yeah...I'm in...who's mom is it again?

43The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

To quote me on Knize's mom: "I'm in"

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

44The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:10 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

T-Matts

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 C284972758603674e8708b84ea5aa279_full

Kajagoogoo - Crazy Peoples Right to Speak

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

45The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:12 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm in after this series of doctor who is done with until then I aim to have the main villian of each episode in my avatar box.

46The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Can we agree on someone who doesn't participate one month gets bumped to the end of the line for picking? I want to keep participation high, and not have people just not do it if they don't like someones pick.

47The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 am

Aussiemandias

Aussiemandias
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would like to join in also!

And I can't believe Wade accused somebody else of long posts!

Last edited by Aussiemandias on Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

48The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:17 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

And while the album names or song on the albums may describe someone, I think most people are missing the point. It's supposed to be an album cover. What cover makes you think of someone?

49The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:20 am

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Thundermatts wrote:And while the album names or song on the albums may describe someone, I think most people are missing the point. It's supposed to be an album cover. What cover makes you think of someone?
Knize:

The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 12-1

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

50The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Empty Re: The PoP! Avatar Game Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:21 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I would toss this at Matts:
The PoP! Avatar Game - Page 2 Van-halen-1984

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum