Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crap, I got Pneumonia

+10
Spaced4SimonPegg
FroZen
Silent K
BlueMaxx
comicgeekelly
Sapphire Gypsy
flux336
Hannibal king
Rath99
Spider_Fan14
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Crap, I got Pneumonia Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:55 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At leat I think I do. My mom just recovered from it and my Dad is slowly getting better but I'm just catching it now. I'm not going to school tomorrow and I'm dreading on what I'll be missing Sad . My throat hurts alot and I feel weak alot but I'm drinking ginger ale and taking some cough drops and syrup. If I don't feel better soon I may have to go to my town's outpatenits, where you wait hours just for a cold. Wish me luck!

2Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Dude..get something stronger than that. Some Nyquil or Thereaflu. Feel better.

3Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:27 pm

Hannibal king

Hannibal king
Zombie
Zombie

Hope you get better soon, pneumonia is no joke.

4Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:48 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Feel better soon.

5Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:34 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hope you feel better. Sad I hope it's not pneumonia, that stuff is nasty. Sad

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

6Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:08 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That sucks. Hope you get better.

BTW you would have school tomorrow? You don't get a spring break?

7Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:53 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Man, P.o.P! is cursed or something. Everyone is sick or having relatives die or not doing well in a major way.

8Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:02 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

BlueMaxx wrote:Man, P.o.P! is cursed or something. Everyone is sick or having relatives die or not doing well in a major way.

I think it's you.

I submit to the court: BlueMax's post count.

9Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:34 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:That sucks. Hope you get better.

BTW you would have school tomorrow? You don't get a spring break?
No, your're thinking of the American spring break, the Canadian spring break was around mid March.

Anyway thanks for the well wishing guys Smile

10Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:44 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whip it out!...er...no...wrong thread.

Get well soon!!

11Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:49 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Silent K wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:Man, P.o.P! is cursed or something. Everyone is sick or having relatives die or not doing well in a major way.

I think it's you.

I submit to the court: BlueMax's post count.

I do believe that is a viable defense.

I hope you get to feeling better. flower

12Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:51 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Damn, feel better, ignore strange post counts knocking on your door and drink lots of fluids!

13Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:27 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Trying to throw up the poisons isn't as easy as the supermodels make it gross

14Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:49 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think the humor is either above my head or far below me to understand its cleverness--what's with my post count that has to do with...this? Heh.

15Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:49 am

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I think the humor is either above my head or far below me to understand its cleverness--what's with my post count that has to do with...this? Heh.
huh

Anyway, my throat still hurts alot so I might have to go to outpatenits tomorrow

16Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh god I feel worse. I now have an ear infection to go along with my horrid sore throat and now I'll be going to outpatients toight or tomorrow, I'm hoping for the former.

17Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:22 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I'm confused too. Made me feel stupid, is all.

18Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:34 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Better than oldmonia! HA!

19Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Hannibal king wrote:Hope you get better soon, pneumonia is no joke.

I... should have read all of this thread first.

Mnemosis wrote:Better than oldmonia! HA! Please feel better. neutral

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Trying to throw up the poisons isn't as easy as the supermodels make it gross

Hey! HEY! Hannibal said this WASN'T a joke! Now I don't know WHAT to think!

Mnemosis wrote:Better than oldmonia! HA! Please feel better. neutral Titmouse.

Seriously though, good zinger at the supermodels. Take THAT Kate Moss! You're skinny, healthy and rich! You've got nothing on our poor sick friend from Canada! HA!

No, really, feel better man. We love ya!

20Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Spider_Fan14 wrote:Oh god I feel worse. I now have an ear infection to go along with my horrid sore throat and now I'll be going to outpatients toight or tomorrow, I'm hoping for the former.

It may be strep throat as opposed to pneumonia (or it could be the ear infection -referred pain and all that). Here's hoping it's nothing major though. Smile

Last edited by Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty on Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:39 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh yeah. I forgot to comment on SpiderFans last message. I was going to say that you're in your prime and'll get over this. Honestly never had pneumonia, but you'll be fine. Hope you get better sooner rather than later, though.

22Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Spider_Fan14 wrote:Oh god I feel worse. I now have an ear infection to go along with my horrid sore throat and now I'll be going to outpatients toight or tomorrow, I'm hoping for the former.

It may be strep throat as opposed to pneumonia (or it could be the ear infection -referred pain and all that). Here's hoping it's nothing major though. Smile

I think it's at least safe to say...

Crap, I got Pneumonia Hqdefault

"It's not crabs!"

23Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Mnemosis wrote:

"It's not crabs!"

I'm not doing it properly.

24Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:46 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Mnemosis wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

"It's not crabs!"

I'm doing it wrong.

25Crap, I got Pneumonia Empty Re: Crap, I got Pneumonia Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:01 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:

"It's not crabs!"

I'm doing it wrong.