Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

A moment of silence please

+8
flux336
Splitty
C's Lady
FroZen
shark6495
jaydee74
Spaced4SimonPegg
shining knight
12 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A moment of silence please Empty A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:37 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Today at 1:31pm the emachines computer which has been my constant friend and companion for the entire time i've been a wumber and a popper finally passed on.

My brother tried to combat the vicious viruses which ravaged it and destroyed all my files but in the end it was just too damaged and he scrubbed the harddrive entirely making it unusable.

It shall be missed

No flowers please by request....

2A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:48 am

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

My condolescenes Crying or Very sad

3A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That sucks dude. Very sorry to hear.

4A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:06 am

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

now is a perfect time for you to get your computer dr frankenstein on. My computer (desktop) just died and it is allowing me to try and build it back to new.... you can too... we can rebuild it, make it faster stronger...

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

5A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:42 am

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Just be careful...Zombie computers can be dangerous.

A moment of silence please Zombie10

6A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:52 am

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Funnily enough James did say he could try installing a new operating system or something....

but it won't be the same Crying or Very sad

7A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:56 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

I always like to light a candle for that which has passed on.

A moment of silence please 1-animated_candle

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

8A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:32 pm

Splitty

Splitty
Ninja
Ninja

Sad

http://www.myspace.com/splitty

9A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:51 pm

flux336

flux336
Zombie
Zombie

Oh ocmputer, we hardly knew ye...

10A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:01 am

pentarch_paladin

pentarch_paladin
Cadet
Cadet

FroZen wrote:Just be careful...Zombie computers can be dangerous.

A moment of silence please Zombie10

This made me lol.

But about your computer, I am truly sorry. It's rough to have something that you put as much time into as a computer become unusable.

11A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:25 am

The_Donster

The_Donster
Pirate
Pirate

Man, sorry to hear that. Our computer died last year, about a week or two before I was to take a winter break. So it was important that I replace the thing quickly. Funny thing is, I've had to take this one back to ground zero at least twice.

12A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

I love thread titles that trivialize life and death.

13A moment of silence please Empty Re: A moment of silence please Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:02 am

Airwolf

Airwolf
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*sad face...

i totally can relate - i gave up on a gateway pc a month ago

but now - time to build a performance computer! XD!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum