Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a biopic about his life

+15
Joshua
Warren_Worthington IV
BlueMaxx
Gojiratoho
Gandicles
Thundermatts
Bigtymin504
prescribeddrone
comicgeekelly
(._Y_.)
Off_White_Lantern
Heytherejeffro
Debaser77
Administrator
melvinlikechris
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

http://www.nme.com/movies/news/twilights-robert-pattinson/170254

This may be the worse thing... ever! Crying or Very sad

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

neutral

gross

ARRR!

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

FUCK. YOU. HOLLYWOOD!!!

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't see the problem with this.
He starred in a movie that most of us see as dumb, but I don't think he's a bad actor, nor do I think that Kurt Cobain is some sacred being that shouldn't have a viable Hollywood actor portraying him.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Administrator

Administrator
Administrator

Charlie Hunnam. 'Nuff said.

https://panelsonpages2009.forumotion.com

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

The guy has done one film that is watchable and that was playing a small role in Harry Potter. Little girls go to see him in Twilight not all these indy roles hes turning for a quick buck.

(._Y_.)

(._Y_.)
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It'll be good to see Pattinson blast himself with a shotgun.

I agree, I think the shitty acting in Twilight is more the directors' fault than the actors.

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Heytherejeffro wrote:I don't see the problem with this.
He starred in a movie that most of us see as dumb, but I don't think he's a bad actor, nor do I think that Kurt Cobain is some sacred being that shouldn't have a viable Hollywood actor portraying him.
Vanity Fair

Ring of the Nibelungs Giselher

2005 Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

2006 The Haunted Airman

2007 The Bad Mother's Handbook

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Cameo

2008 How To Be

Twilight

2009 Little Ashes Salvador Dalí

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Edward Cullen

2010 Remember Me

Check out the reviews on some of these turds. I can say with certainty that Robert Pattinson is a horrible actor and the critics back me.

By the way wasnt Last Days by Gus Van Sant about Kurt Cobain? Would probably have to see that if I cared to see a Nirvana biopic.

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tomer Soiker wrote:Charlie Hunnam. 'Nuff said.

QFT

He would be perfect.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Then it fits; they were both overrated in regards to their craft.
At least Cobain had the common decency to shoot himself in the face.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gus Van Sant already did it.

Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a biopic about his life Last

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

Tomer Soiker wrote:Charlie Hunnam. 'Nuff said.

YES!!!

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

As a reminder, remember what people were saying about Heath Ledger's "Joker" before they saw it.

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I guess people can't be satisfied with the Gus Van Sant movie, the publication of his private diaries, the documentaries, the numerous biographies, the VH1 specials, and every music magazine under the sun doing an anniversary special every year and recounting the same old stories.

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ I liked the Gus Van Sant movie, I have it. It's a bit boring... but I get it. I understand isolation.

But yeah, it's weird how they're still trying to cash in on Kurt, he would have hated this.

Bigtymin504

Bigtymin504
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

At least they'll have the tween market locked down. neutral

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm going to go ahead and call myself the resident Nirvana fan, and say...

Hmmmm I don't know what to say.

Seriously though, hmmmm, obviously, it was only a matter of time until someone made a Kurt movie (Last days doesn't really count, since it changed a whole lot.) And while I'd prefer a story focusing on Nirvana as a whole, I'm fine with a movie as long as the people involved are fans. And I really don't know what to say about Pattinson, I don't hate the dude.

I really hope this movie gets in to depression, and paints a realistic portrait of it, which is something I thought Last Days almost did, but didn't quite get it right. Hey, I'm severely depressed, let me make the movie.

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

DAVID FINCHER!!!!

SQUEEEEEEEEE

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh nevermind, this is all garbage, the story originated with the british paper The Sun, which is always garbage and makes things up. So nevermind.

Got my hopes up with freakin' Fincher. Thanks alot.

There is a genuine cobain movie in the works with some dude I've never heard of set to direct.

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:http://www.nme.com/movies/news/twilights-robert-pattinson/170254

This may be the worse thing... ever! Crying or Very sad

Which one, Nirvana, Twilight, or Pattinson?

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Heytherejeffro wrote:As a reminder, remember what people were saying about Heath Ledger's "Joker" before they saw it.

The opposite of what they are saying about Robert Pattinson playing Kurt Cobain?

Heath Ledger died way before Dark knight came out and a lot of the hype had to do with how good he played the Joker.

Gojiratoho

Gojiratoho
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:
Heytherejeffro wrote:As a reminder, remember what people were saying about Heath Ledger's "Joker" before they saw it.

The opposite of what they are saying about Robert Pattinson playing Kurt Cobain?

Heath Ledger died way before Dark knight came out and a lot of the hype had to do with how good he played the Joker.

Actually, I think Jeffro is referring to how much people pissed and moaned over his casting, and the initial image that was release of him.

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Gojiratoho wrote:
Off_White_Lantern wrote:

Actually, I think Jeffro is referring to how much people pissed and moaned over his casting, and the initial image that was release of him.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

prescribeddrone wrote:Gus Van Sant already did it.

Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a biopic about his life Last
Yea, I was just about to mention that flick. Michael Pitt looked the part. Never saw it.

Robert Pattinson to play Kurt Cobain in a biopic about his life Robert-pattinson-kurt-cobain-large
I can see a slight resemblance, I guess...not sure if he'd be a good Cobain. Kristen Stewart was in The Runaways. Seems like they're agents are conjoined.

Note to self: See The Runaways.

Warren_Worthington IV

Warren_Worthington IV
Cadet
Cadet

I hope he sparkles.....wait...what?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum