Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

M.U.G.E.N.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1M.U.G.E.N. Empty M.U.G.E.N. Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:54 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

4 years ago at age 16, I remember being bored and searched, "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3" just for the hell of it and found these video that blew my mind. But name, "Mugen" was everywhere and I thought, "What is Mugen?" I soon found out that it was a freeware 2D fighting game engine that can be customized. People can create their own characters, stages and upload them for over players to use. You can choose any of your mp3s for your stage's background music. I became addicted and plan to get back to dragging over my gig of Mugen and button-mashing my gamepad sometime this year. I

Homer Simpson fighting Peter Griffin? I thought this was some type of flash animation but when I found out that I could play, I couldn't believe it.

One of the Best Mugen Sites-

http://www.mugen-infantry.net/

Example of the Screenpacks-

Fan-made Marvel Vs. Capcom 3-

DC Universe Vs. Marvel Vs. Capcom-

2M.U.G.E.N. Empty Re: M.U.G.E.N. Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:04 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Are they finally done with that? Have they added Morph and Parasite? I recall that it has been slow going with those guys. How about the Bleach characters? Ichigo is a bit boring. I used to frequent scruffy dragon but not as much anymore (barely ever). Sad

3M.U.G.E.N. Empty Re: M.U.G.E.N. Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:30 pm

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah, It's cool watching the videos of all these characters but I don't understand how it works at all.

4M.U.G.E.N. Empty Re: M.U.G.E.N. Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:45 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Same. I've tried getting on on more than one occasion and I'm not sure I have the capabilities/no-how to do it. Play, I mean. Not considering customizing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum