Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kick-Ass Sequel?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kick-Ass Sequel? Empty Kick-Ass Sequel? Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:07 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Comic News-

On 16 March 2010, Mark Millar said he would begin writing a sequel comic book in April. Millar revealed when he wrote the comics he notes outlines for three books. The second book would involve criminals taking on supervillain personae to counter the superheroes and Hit-Girl trying to lead a normal life.

Film News-

Director Matthew Vaughn has expressed interest in a sequel. Vaughn also said, "No, we're not planning a sequel. If it continues doing well then we might but I just don't like counting my chickens before the eggs hatched." Moretz is enthusiastic about the idea of a sequel and said she would love to reprise the role of Hit-Girl.

2Kick-Ass Sequel? Empty Re: Kick-Ass Sequel? Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It would make sense.

3Kick-Ass Sequel? Empty Re: Kick-Ass Sequel? Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:55 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I knew that the book is at least going to have a sequel, but now apparently a third book. That makes sense. There's still so many strings, beyond just the supervillains acknowledgements.

4Kick-Ass Sequel? Empty Re: Kick-Ass Sequel? Sun Apr 25, 2010 11:17 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I knew that the book is at least going to have a sequel, but now apparently a third book. That makes sense. There's still so many strings, beyond just the supervillains acknowledgements.

Kick-Ass Sequel? Ditto

This franchise has a lot of potential.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum