Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bearing with another new guy...

+2
Silent K
Big_Ern
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bearing with another new guy... Empty Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:54 pm

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

Hey everyone,

Figured I'd introduce myself to your forums. I have been listening to the PoP!Cast since episode 1 (as a lot of you have) and have been enjoying every episode since. I (like jman) am not a big comic book reader, but found this podcast very funny and full of info that makes me want to get into comics more and more each week. I was a faithful awful show listener, as I am and will continue to be of the PoP!Cast.

So thank you for putting on a great show every week, and I look forward to listening and chatting with you guys!

2Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for staying with us, Big Ern! You don't know how much it hurts Lee's soul that the PoP!Cast itunes #s didn't jump after the Awful Show went dark. Spread the word! POP!CAST LIVES!

3Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

And thanks for the iTunes review, sir.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

4Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm

Big_Ern

Big_Ern
Cadet
Cadet

Yeah, that does suck that it didn't Jump like crazy. I know I immediately subscribed and of course left a review (as I have neglected to do in the past because of just subscribing to the awful show). I've been spreading it around work, and already have a friend listening to it every week as well. The word will be spread!

5Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:59 pm

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

LOVE IT!

6Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Lee

Lee
Administrator
Administrator

Someone's vying for a prize! PM me your address, sir. I got a whole mess of stuff. I think I may send one of those "comic books" of which you speak.

http://www.leerodriguez.net

7Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:09 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!!!

And by monster, I mean website. And by "my" I mean "our."

8Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:55 pm

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!!!

Nah.....too easy, too easy. Laughing

9Bearing with another new guy... Empty Re: Bearing with another new guy... Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm

shark6495

shark6495
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty wrote:
Mnemosis wrote:MAKE MY MONSTER GROW!!!

Nah.....too easy, too easy. Laughing

Thats what she said....

http://whiskeytangofoxtrott.blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: