Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+70
Topcat
Little_Goblyn
joshdahl
Joshua
Heytherejeffro
aworthyadversary
Supererogatory
Mr. Slade
DigitalNight
Dr Awkward
The_Donster
Tinkerbell1
Black Haze
Big Poppa Nick
UltimateUltimacy
EireJack
ScarletW
pink*lantern
kidspider2099
BigSoupCan
Frank M. Reding
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
ajorton
dpool666
dmahoney
sentry is void is sentry
Captain Painway
NyxCrawler
TENIME_art
kerryart
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
CalypsoWaxed
Ska
colossus1979
Foreigner_Man
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
MillionDollarGeek
comicgeekelly
hesse
bebop
rwe1138
superdoug
WonderWoman2.0
burntoffering08
FroZen
Warren_Worthington IV
supervenom
flux336
Paroxysm
Airwolf
Demonweasel
Sapphire Gypsy
Kearstin
THALASTDRAGON
biblia
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Owly!
ChrisToPhenom
GigaToast
Silent K
Rath99
ravezombie
Gojiratoho
BlueMaxx
Babybear
potatojoe
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 15]

251Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:22 pm

DigitalNight

DigitalNight
Cadet
Cadet

Greetings and salutations all. The name is Blake. Once upon a time I made an introduction here as "GaijinTenshi" but this name is more -me- now than anything.

I am way far behind on comics, anime, manga and pretty much any celebrity gossip. I am eagerly awaiting MVC3 so I can break the 4th wall with Deadpool.

I am a co-host of two podcasts on www.thesocialengine.com , I am part of the main TSE show as well as a co-host on Gear Ratio with POP Forum member Ryan/Dream.

http://thesocialengine.com

252Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:52 pm

Big Poppa Nick

Big Poppa Nick
Ninja
Ninja

Welcome all.

253Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Mr. Slade

Mr. Slade
Cadet
Cadet

Hey everyone. I got a free drawing at WWC, and everyone seemed really cool so I figured I'd check the site out.

254Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mr. Slade wrote:Hey everyone. I got a free drawing at WWC, and everyone seemed really cool so I figured I'd check the site out.

Welcome aboard. Smile

255Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:19 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hiya!

256Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:25 pm

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

Mr. Slade wrote:Hey everyone. I got a free drawing at WWC, and everyone seemed really cool so I figured I'd check the site out.

Welcome! Everyone on the forums is great! enjoy!

http://twitter.com/Juswise

257Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:32 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

Hello, everyone.

I am a shark.

258Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:42 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Supererogatory wrote:Hello, everyone.

I am a shark.

That you are. Welcome!

http://www.demonweasel.com

259Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:52 pm

aworthyadversary

aworthyadversary
Cadet
Cadet

What's up guys? I just wanted to POP in and introduce myself. I've been lurking on the board ever since the WUMB was unceremoniously unplugged. I used to post as nyhardcore. Glad to be back among you.

260Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:43 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

Hi there and welcome.

I am still a shark.

261Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:21 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Supererogatory wrote:Hello, everyone.

I am a shark.
hmm
Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 0903080032

262Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:26 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

Gah, my only weakness!

263Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Supererogatory wrote:Gah, my only weakness!
Also, air.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

264Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hello and Welcome!!! Very Happy

265Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, air.
And remoras.

266Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:34 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Z

267Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:37 pm

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:
Also, air.
And remoras.
Also, fancy boot makers.
Apparently "Sharkskinboots.com" is a thing.

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

268Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

OK, you've convinced me that being a shark isn't that advantageous around here.

Now I am a wasp.

269Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Also, fancy boot makers.
And Robert Shaw
Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Jawshiresphotos001

270Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:46 pm

superdoug

superdoug
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Supererogatory wrote:Now I am a wasp.

Then I am your biggest threat! As a confident gay man, I represent a threat to all you hold dear! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh, wait. You mean an insect.

Never mind.

271Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

superdoug wrote:
Supererogatory wrote:Now I am a wasp.
Then I am your biggest threat! As a confident gay man, I represent a threat to all you hold dear!
Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Rimshot

272Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

An important message for all our new members...

http://www.demonweasel.com

273Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:57 pm

Supererogatory

Supererogatory
Cadet
Cadet

50 points to superdoug.

10 points to Gryffindor.

274Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:04 pm

Dr Awkward

Dr Awkward
Pirate
Pirate

Welcome back!

http://twitter.com/Juswise

275Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 11 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:02 pm

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

Welcome newbies, especially those on the east coast. Real time zone represent!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum