Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introduce Yourself to the Forum

+70
Topcat
Little_Goblyn
joshdahl
Joshua
Heytherejeffro
aworthyadversary
Supererogatory
Mr. Slade
DigitalNight
Dr Awkward
The_Donster
Tinkerbell1
Black Haze
Big Poppa Nick
UltimateUltimacy
EireJack
ScarletW
pink*lantern
kidspider2099
BigSoupCan
Frank M. Reding
Lewis Black is Sabertooth
ajorton
dpool666
dmahoney
sentry is void is sentry
Captain Painway
NyxCrawler
TENIME_art
kerryart
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
CalypsoWaxed
Ska
colossus1979
Foreigner_Man
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
MillionDollarGeek
comicgeekelly
hesse
bebop
rwe1138
superdoug
WonderWoman2.0
burntoffering08
FroZen
Warren_Worthington IV
supervenom
flux336
Paroxysm
Airwolf
Demonweasel
Sapphire Gypsy
Kearstin
THALASTDRAGON
biblia
Astro13Zombie
Hannibal king
Mnemosis
Spaced4SimonPegg
Thundermatts
Owly!
ChrisToPhenom
GigaToast
Silent K
Rath99
ravezombie
Gojiratoho
BlueMaxx
Babybear
potatojoe
74 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 15]

76Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:34 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:srs bizns?

Not sure if you're referring to sex reassignment surgery or short for serious.

Either way..when the rubber gloves come out it's serious. Laughing

77Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Welcome. Always nice to see more ladies on the boards. Very Happy We've got to even out the testosterone or else we'll drown. Very Happy

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

78Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:56 pm

hesse

hesse
Cadet
Cadet

I don't remember if I introduced myself on here yet....so forgive me if I posted in duplicate. Wink My name is Erica Hesse, I'm an illustrator/graphic designer, and live in New Jersey. I love comics, designer vinyl toys, poster art, pin-up art, movies, etc. etc. etc.

I'm a relatively new listener (less than a year) and more of a lurker on these boards. Love the show, and think it's freakin hilarious yet informative.

http://www.hesse-art.com

79Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:17 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Hey, Hesse. Having all those interests, hobbies, and talents and you're just now making it official. For shame. Wink

rwe1138 wrote:
WonderWoman2.0 wrote:I'm going to pretend like I've been here all along.
I love you I love you
Double hearts from RWE? Eh, good enough for me. Welcome, WW.

bebop wrote:Former WUMBer (lurker) here, finally got around to registering.
Welcome Bebop. I think I remember your moniker from WUMB days.

80Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yay for new members!

Hey everybody Smile

81Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:44 pm

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hi, I'm Matt. I heard this place was super cool. Mind if I hang out here for a while?

82Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:21 am

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Are you sure you're new? I think I've seen you around here before.

83Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:33 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

No, I think you're thinking of someone else.

84Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:40 am

Thundermatts

Thundermatts
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This is a picture of my girlfriend and I, just to prove that you've never seen me before:

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Latestbatchformattsphotobucket06-1

85Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:46 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Ha!

86Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:49 am

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

lol!

87Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:05 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WW 2.0 tumbling backwards over the couch with Jill Thompson was one of the most fun sights of the weekend. You'll be a great addition to the boards (and the show and the chat, hopefully Smile )

http://www.demonweasel.com

88Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ *Gasp* Story! NOW!

89Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:28 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:^ *Gasp* Story! NOW!

Someone *had* to have a camera. I'm sure of it. Both nights lobby takeovers were kind of epic.

90Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:32 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The gatherings in the lobbies are so fun. And Jill Thompson was there? Sad

91Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:34 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:The gatherings in the lobbies are so fun. And Jill Thompson was there? Sad

She and Azzarello walked by (as did pretty much every other comic celeb that was there.) George RR Martin & Jeph Loeb also stopped by the festivities for a brief time.

92Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:36 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I hate you guys. Especially you, DW. outrageous

93Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:37 am

Demonweasel

Demonweasel
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:I hate you guys. Especially you, DW. outrageous

I'm adorable! flower

94Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:57 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

zomg! The incident with Jill made my life. I had had more than enough to drink (which is how all good stories start) when Brian Azzarello walked by and I looked up, saw him, and pretty much shouted, "Brian Azzarello! I saw your panel earlier today, it was fantastic!" He looks at me, and says, "No, it wasn't." Then he came over and started chatting it up and grabbed a PBR with us and talked...he and Rob talked for a while, which was really cool. And then Jill Thompson wanders over with him and I look up at her and I'm "omg, you're Jill Thompson! I love you!" And she's like, "You're gorgeous! Hi!" (Which made my life even more complete.) After talking for a bit I asked her if I could take a picture with her, so she did a backflip over the couch and I joined her (albeit much less gracefully) and we took some pictures! She tweeted about it later that night too! As soon as I find the cord to my roomie's camera, I'll post the pics up where everyone can see them!

She was amazing to talk to, I hung out at her booth the next day and we talked for a while, scheming about different ways we can get Neil Gaiman's fiancee to get him to do embarrassing things for the CBLDF. And she drew me a little picture. It made me happy. I'm officially in love with that woman.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

95Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:14 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

That's so cool for you. Talking to Azzarello would've been a treat too.

96Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:
BlueMaxx wrote:I hate you guys. Especially you, DW. outrageous

I'm adorable! flower

he is... he really is.

97Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:17 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Demonweasel wrote:WW 2.0 tumbling backwards over the couch with Jill Thompson was one of the most fun sights of the weekend. You'll be a great addition to the boards (and the show and the chat, hopefully Smile )

WW2.0 was falling all weekend. Girl, I actually thought you was gonna fall on Sunday when you was reaching for your phone. I had my camera ready.

98Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:19 am

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^ Haha, TROOF, SON!

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

99Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:57 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Still wandering and learning the forums and found this intro thread.... Hey dudes..

Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Tumblr_kpd8q993Cd1qa26qlo1_500

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

100Introduce Yourself to the Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: Introduce Yourself to the Forum Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:18 am

Foreigner_Man

Foreigner_Man
Ninja
Ninja

^Hey man, welcome to the boards! Nice to meet you!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum