Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

I don't wanna be the little brother

+6
ChrisToPhenom
goatt
CherriesJubilee
Joshua
Foxy
kidspider2099
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I don't wanna be the little brother Empty I don't wanna be the little brother Thu May 06, 2010 10:59 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't know what it is about me but girls tend to take one look at me and stick me in the little brother role in their lives. Which means i'd never have a shot with them in a million years. For Example I know this girl from a message board. She'll flirt with anybody but me me cause me she see me as a little brother. Which bothers me cause i wanna get flirted with.

Why do girls do that?

2I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Thu May 06, 2010 11:06 pm

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

http://www.foxyart.net

3I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Thu May 06, 2010 11:08 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Whip it out.

4I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Thu May 06, 2010 11:12 pm

kidspider2099

kidspider2099
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Joshua wrote:Whip it out.

that will get your arrested in most states.

5I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Thu May 06, 2010 11:14 pm

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

kidspider2099 wrote:

Then you're doing it wrong.

6I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 12:36 am

CherriesJubilee

CherriesJubilee
Pirate
Pirate

Joshua wrote:
kidspider2099 wrote:

Then you're doing it wrong.

Laughing

7I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 12:41 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

I'll be teaching a class on proper whipping it out procedure later this month. It's well worth the cost as former graduate Joshua will attest to. Hell, I'll even give ya the first month free!

8I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 1:56 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:I'll be teaching a class on proper whipping it out procedure later this month. It's well worth the cost as former graduate Joshua will attest to. Hell, I'll even give ya the first month free!
Shit, you better take that offer, KS! Laughing

9I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 1:57 am

Foxy

Foxy
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

goatt wrote:I'll be teaching a class on proper whipping it out procedure later this month. It's well worth the cost as former graduate Joshua will attest to. Hell, I'll even give ya the first month free!
Is that why you're not going to be wearing pants at PoP!toberfest? Laughing

http://www.foxyart.net

10I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 2:03 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is it possible to whip it out if you aren't wearing pants?

11I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 2:06 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

Foxy: I find that pants are largely overrated. Just saying.

Joshua: It's very possible, but it's an advanced technique and for that you'll need to enrole in my Masters Program.

12I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 2:21 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:
Joshua: It's very possible, but it's an advanced technique and for that you'll need to enrole in my Masters Program.
Any chance I could qualify for a scholarship?

13I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 2:27 am

goatt

goatt
Pirate
Pirate

You just come see me after class, we'll work something out. Twisted Evil

14I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 2:30 am

Joshua

Joshua
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

goatt wrote:You just come see me after class, we'll work something out. Twisted Evil
I've got references:
I don't wanna be the little brother N1078533010_30064646_5854

15I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 3:25 am

Silent K

Silent K
Administrator
Administrator

Joshua wrote:Is it possible to whip it out if you aren't wearing pants?

I wasn't wearing pants when I whipped it out of Jose's Mom's filthy asshole.

Smoke bomb. Out.

16I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 4:59 am

Gandicles

Gandicles
Ninja
Ninja

Silent K wrote:
Joshua wrote:Is it possible to whip it out if you aren't wearing pants?

I wasn't wearing pants when I whipped it out of Jose's Mom's filthy asshole.

Smoke bomb. Out.

I don't wanna be the little brother Delici10

17I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 8:59 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want a list of the States where you WON'T get arrested for whipping it out....

18I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 10:36 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

THE UNITED STATES OF BONERS!

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

19I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Fri May 07, 2010 5:08 pm

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

*salutes*

20I don't wanna be the little brother Empty Re: I don't wanna be the little brother Mon May 10, 2010 8:59 am

Heytherejeffro

Heytherejeffro
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

(also, little brothers wear digital watches)

https://www.facebook.com/heytherejeffro

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum