Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Waiting for Superman

+3
TENIME_art
melvinlikechris
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Waiting for Superman Empty Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 3:52 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yes, I'm sorry. Kill me. The title attracted me. But who knows-it may be a good documentary.

Trailer-

2Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 4:02 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Agreed, it does look like a good documentary. Nice to see kids who actualy care about their education. The education system over here is failing becuase of shitty parents who churn out shitty kids who ruin school for everyone else.

3Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 4:38 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

melvinlikechris wrote:The education system over here is failing becuase of shitty parents who churn out shitty kids who ruin school for everyone else.

No, that's America, too.

Laughing

4Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 4:48 pm

melvinlikechris

melvinlikechris
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Oh I'm sure it is.

My older sister works with five year old kids in school and I can see how bad parenting in this country is getting. Seriously, one of the kids in the class, has had a gun pointed at them by their father!

5Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't like the willy-nilly use of the word "parent", though. Having children does not make one a "parent". Wink

6Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I don't like the willy-nilly use of the word "parent", though. Having children does not make one a "parent". Wink

QFT

7Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Wed May 12, 2010 9:44 pm

Astro13Zombie

Astro13Zombie
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TENIME_art wrote:I don't like the willy-nilly use of the word "parent", though. Having children does not make one a "parent". Wink
scratch

8Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Thu May 13, 2010 9:23 am

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

colossus1979 wrote:

QFT

Astro13Zombie wrote:
scratch

I think what they are trying to say is you can be a "mother & father" of a kid, (birth them but not be apart of thier lives) but it takes more to be a "mom & dad"

9Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Thu May 13, 2010 9:28 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Why is it called Waiting For 'Superman' though? Is it a riff on Waiting For Godot?

10Waiting for Superman Empty Re: Waiting for Superman Thu May 13, 2010 11:08 am

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sandman wrote:I think what they are trying to say is you can be a "mother & father" of a kid, (birth them but not be apart of thier lives) but it takes more to be a "mom & dad"

Exactly.

Breeding does not make you a "parent".

Letting your kids run around the mall is not parenting. Letting your child scream obscenities at you because they can't get their way is not parenting.

Parenting takes work. Procreating does not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum