Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Cape

+29
Batman25JM
Little_Goblyn
Sandman
tstrike99
LordD3r3k
(._Y_.)
shanhain
Bigtymin504
Janson
Gojiratoho
Airwolf
jestghost
Scarie187
Astro13Zombie
colossus1979
deadbolt85
DickGrayson007
jaydee74
melvinlikechris
Administrator
Joshua
Silent K
Rath99
ChrisToPhenom
BlueMaxx
MillionDollarGeek
Combo Mo
comicgeekelly
Paroxysm
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:11 pm

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

Honestly, I don't mind this show. It's campy and cheesy and at times lame as fuck but I find that stuff funny, I've laughed out loud to my self on several occasions and that itself is awesome because I love to laugh!

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

77The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

After watching the first episode I knew this show had a very limited shelf life.

78The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 09, 2011 6:39 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Ratings for the Jan. 24 episode of "The Cape" were at 5.89 million estimated viewers and a 1.6 mark in the 18-49 demographic. That placed the show fourth in the time slot, behind "Two and a Half Men" (CBS), "The Bachelor" (ABC), and "Lie to Me" (Fox). That's down even further from the dip the show had on Jan. 17, when the ratings were at 6.19 and the show was third in the time slot.

Really!?!?!? It's in fourth place for that time slot and they consider that bad!!! Wow. I'm not really a fan of the show (I still watch it though) But 4th place seems pretty good, especially compared to the shows it's up against.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.reichl

79The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:25 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Goggle & Hicks
Continues to be sub-par. This is episode #6 so I am assuming there are only four more left.

80The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

I still don't see why they would cancel it just because it's in fourth place for that time slop. I mean there are some 100 channels and people could always try to watch something else. It's only 4th place.

81The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:31 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I can only assume it's getting cancelled because they see this as a mediocre show that's getting mediocre results. If it's in 4th place, among the big networks, to NBC, that's a failure. Television shows don't get the same chances as they might have back in the day. That's why shows get cancelled so fast. There was some show called Lonestar that came out this year. Don't remember it? That's because it only aired twice, had sub-par ratings and was yanked off the air. That's how it's done nowadays and this show wasn't going to last long. I think the writing was on the wall from the very beginning.

82The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:07 pm

Spider_Fan14

Spider_Fan14
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is this getting canned? That sucks because I was interested in the show but I didn't remember when it came on.

83The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:06 am

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I think it's a done deal that this show is getting canned.

84The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Sat Feb 12, 2011 4:34 pm

Rath99

Rath99
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

NBC cut back the amount of episodes that were ordered. This is usually a sign that a show won't be back.

85The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:09 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I am mostly watching because I kind of want to see how this is all going to end. I'm interested in this enough to stay with it but I won't miss it when it's gone.

86The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:I am mostly watching because I kind of want to see how this is all going to end. I'm interested in this enough to stay with it but I won't miss it when it's gone.

yeah same with me. I do have to admit though Rollo is my favorite character in this show.

87The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:06 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Is that the midget strong man cause he's rather cool. I don't have a favorite character to be honest.

88The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:33 pm

Sandman

Sandman
Ninja
Ninja

jaydee74 wrote:Is that the midget strong man cause he's rather cool. I don't have a favorite character to be honest.
yeah he is. i think he is the funniest character in the show.

89The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:42 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

He kind of is but it's not saying much when you consider what show you're talking about.

90The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

Just finished the newest episode. The Lich Pat 2 has got to be one of the better episodes they have done. If they did more episodes the way they did this one it would probably get better reviews and higher ratings. After this episode I really wish it wont end with just one season.

91The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:15 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Really? Well then I'm looking forward to watching this episode then. They don't even have a whole season. They have 10 episodes which I believe means they have three more episodes left.

92The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:21 pm

Little_Goblyn

Little_Goblyn
Pirate
Pirate

they only have 2 episodes left http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1593823/episodes

93The Cape - Page 4 Empty Re: The Cape Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 pm

jaydee74

jaydee74
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

This episode was good. I'm not going to miss this show when it's gone but this was okay.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum