Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The ∞ Posts Thread

+36
DickGrayson007
Foreigner_Man
Ska
Dr. Wade Fucking McNasty
dpool666
Heytherejeffro
krpykrwly
Combo Mo
Kupocat
melvinlikechris
THALASTDRAGON
The Ignored One
deadbolt85
Captain Painway
CherriesJubilee
kidspider2099
G_Zatara
MikeSabian
dmahoney
MillionDollarGeek
C's Lady
WonderWoman2.0
supervenom
comicgeekelly
BlueMaxx
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Spaced4SimonPegg
FroZen
superdoug
Astro13Zombie
potatojoe
azrael07
colossus1979
Silent K
Sapphire Gypsy
Spazzy
40 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 1:50 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Well I have almost 1800 posts and I still didn't win anything at the PoP Awards Mad

Laughing

52The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 1:51 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

watching the simpsons season 5 post.

53The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 2:01 pm

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Hola Amigers! Sheesh, I've been around the rednecks for a week. Might be time to go home now. LOL

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

54The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 2:06 pm

azrael07

azrael07
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

neato bandito

55The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 4:26 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

calming meditation post hmm

56The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 4:38 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Earth shaking, glass breaking, hardcore screaming metal post!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!

57The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 4:48 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

Smooth R&B with Cognac in hand post. cool

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

58The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 5:19 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Cognac is like evil silk. It's amazing.

In other news, I did terribly this semester. 2 A's, a C, D, and F. Fuck my life, I'm going to go cry now. Send hugs, please.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

59The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 5:28 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Cognac is like evil silk. It's amazing.

In other news, I did terribly this semester. 2 A's, a C, D, and F. Fuck my life, I'm going to go cry now. Send hugs, please.

Sorry about that F friend. Here, have a hug, don't cost nuhthin hug

60The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 5:48 pm

FroZen

FroZen
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:Cognac is like evil silk. It's amazing.

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Hugs-210

61The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 7:05 pm

WonderWoman2.0

WonderWoman2.0
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Thank you guys. Smile That helps.

http://effyeahmegwhite.tumblr.com/

62The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I have the headache from HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

63The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 7:35 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

^^^ Does that mean that your head is on fire?

64The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I had a great day with my best friend/brother. Very Happy I laughed so hard my sides are still hurting AND my car rolled over 100,000 miles on the way home.

I've been driving her for 10 years... aka all but 14 of those miles. Maybe it's time for a new era.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BerryFrostyDesigns

65The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Spazzy

Spazzy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

comicgeekelly wrote:^^^ Does that mean that your head is on fire?

it was, but I walked outside and the mass amounts of rain we are getting put it out Smile

http://comixbookgurl.blogspot.com/

66The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:14 pm

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

azrael07 wrote:watching the simpsons season 5 post.
One of the best seasons.

FroZen wrote:Earth shaking, glass breaking, hardcore screaming metal post!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!
headbang
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Smooth R&B with Cognac in hand post. cool
Aw yea! afro

2 hours sleep last night, woken up by my phone at 6 something by my mom, had to take my her to the hospital (she could hardly walk. Saying her right leg was numb and shit.), hospital ran a bunch of tests, they found out what was wrong (personal stuff), and took her back to her house @ 6pm (all frickin' day at the hospital), where I'm sure she's sleeping yet still feeling miserable. Pretty scary day. My mom tends to act like nothing is wrong when she's sick or sad, but she was saying how she's never felt so awful in her life when she called. Sent me into a panic. She looked like she was dying when I picked her up. Again, scary.

I LOVE MY MOMMY! Crying or Very sad Laughing flower

67The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:22 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I'm glad your mom's ok. Sad That stinks. I hope nothing horrible/unfixable is wrong.

Oh... and a pic.... cause if there aren't pics it didn't happen.
The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 32516_1349449027783_1578086729_817960_598856_n

I had to slow down because taking a picture of my car rolling over 100,000 miles while going 85 didn't seem very safe.... plus I'd have missed my exit. Very Happy

68The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:26 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

BlueMaxx wrote:2 hours sleep last night, woken up by my phone at 6 something by my mom, had to take my her to the hospital (she could hardly walk. Saying her right leg was numb and shit.), hospital ran a bunch of tests, they found out what was wrong (personal stuff), and took her back to her house @ 6pm (all frickin' day at the hospital), where I'm sure she's sleeping yet still feeling miserable. Pretty scary day. My mom tends to act like nothing is wrong when she's sick or sad, but she was saying how she's never felt so awful in her life when she called. Sent me into a panic. She looked like she was dying when I picked her up. Again, scary.

I LOVE MY MOMMY! Crying or Very sad Laughing flower

The hospital is one of my most hated places in the world. Sorry to hear that you and your mom had to go through all that stuff.

69The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Sapphire Gypsy

Sapphire Gypsy
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Hey don't be down on the hospital..... some of us are there every day. Very Happy

It's different when you're working there though. Not as scary/intimidating.

70The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Fri May 14, 2010 11:37 pm

comicgeekelly

comicgeekelly
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Yeah when you're there every day durring the summer and you don't work there, you really start to hate it.

71The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 15, 2010 12:17 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:I'm glad your mom's ok. Sad That stinks. I hope nothing horrible/unfixable is wrong.

Oh... and a pic.... cause if there aren't pics it didn't happen.
The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 32516_1349449027783_1578086729_817960_598856_n

I had to slow down because taking a picture of my car rolling over 100,000 miles while going 85 didn't seem very safe.... plus I'd have missed my exit. Very Happy
It's something that can't go away with a simple cure, just something to work on by being healthier. My mom's a worrier/people-pleaser and stress really effected/affected her with her current problem.

Oh, and the picture is soooo cool. Heh.

comicgeekelly wrote:
The hospital is one of my most hated places in the world. Sorry to hear that you and your mom had to go through all that stuff.
It's cool. My sister-in-law showed up, and it became less awkward, being that they're both ladies and such. neutral

Sapphire Gypsy wrote:Hey don't be down on the hospital..... some of us are there every day. Very Happy
It's different when you're working there though. Not as scary/intimidating.
Hospitals are oogie to me. But yea, some doctors/nurses you can really tell chose that job for a reason. So much empathy, and then there are those for the check that comes along with that job description.

72The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 15, 2010 1:15 am

MillionDollarGeek

MillionDollarGeek
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Im almost at 500 post and i've been on here less than a month. Is that good or bad?

Are you trying to blame me for something? Twisted Evil

73The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 15, 2010 1:39 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

MillionDollarGeek wrote:
TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads? wrote:Im almost at 500 post and i've been on here less than a month. Is that good or bad?

Are you trying to blame me for something? Twisted Evil

Im merely a young padawan.

74The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 15, 2010 2:50 am

BlueMaxx

BlueMaxx
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Guess_the_emo_band_name__by_KinkyBootz

75The ∞ Posts Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: The ∞ Posts Thread Sat May 15, 2010 3:00 am

dmahoney

dmahoney
Zombie
Zombie

WonderWoman2.0 wrote:In other news, I did terribly this semester. 2 A's, a C, D, and F. Fuck my life, I'm going to go cry now. Send hugs, please.

hug

Also, in the event a hug isn't enough, here's a Wolverine as well.
wolverine

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum