Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trailer for No Ordinary Family

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 11:02 am

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

The trailer looks promising. Better than the Cape.

http://www.twitter.com/theekenye

2Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 11:57 am

Paroxysm

Paroxysm
Zombie
Zombie

This actually looks pretty good. It seems like it'll be funny, while The Cape will be over-the-top campy. Both are fine approaches.

https://www.facebook.com/people/Matt-Marshall/679612060#!/profile

3Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 2:18 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i'll ceck out boh for sure....need to fill my heroes void, yeah i watched every episode of heroes i don't care what you think of me. tongue

4Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

colossus1979 wrote:i'll ceck out boh for sure....need to fill my heroes void, yeah i watched every episode of heroes i don't care what you think of me. tongue

Im not judging you for watching Heroes. But I do think you deserve a medal for watching all that crap, after the first half of season 2 that is.

5Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 4:41 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

F-ck Heroes. No Ordinary Family looks like it's going to be awesome and seeing Dexter's beautiful Rita Bennett (Julie Benz) and The Shield's Detective Vic Mackey (Michael Chiklis) makes me want to watch it more. I haven't seen the trailer for The Cape but I'll be eyeballing NOF. Also, Combo Mo's right-it looks like a live-action Incredibles but thankfully isn't.

6Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 5:10 pm

colossus1979

colossus1979
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

i swear the anti heroes sentiment makes me frown inside. i mean we can all agree that the first season was awesome yes? they just fell off a bit....my personal opinion is the second they made "super syler" they really just got too rediculious for their own good....like he had all sorts of just powers and they REALLY screwed the pooch with open stories.....did peter ever get his irish girlfriend out of that alternate future that she really was never supposed to be in? why couldn't they use claire's blood trick on nathan? and on and on...

7Trailer for No Ordinary Family Empty Re: Trailer for No Ordinary Family Wed May 19, 2010 5:23 pm

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?

TheeDoctorWhoHasDreads?
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

colossus1979 wrote:i swear the anti heroes sentiment makes me frown inside. i mean we can all agree that the first season was awesome yes? they just fell off a bit....my personal opinion is the second they made "super syler" they really just got too rediculious for their own good....like he had all sorts of just powers and they REALLY screwed the pooch with open stories.....did peter ever get his irish girlfriend out of that alternate future that she really was never supposed to be in? why couldn't they use claire's blood trick on nathan? and on and on...

YES YES YES! My sentiments exactly, and what about Micah dealing with the death of his Mom in New Orleans? What about the little girl who could locate people with powers? Why did Mohindor(sp?) need to have powers? They fucked up characters we grew to love from season 1 to further a story that was getting way to big. I loved Heroes, it came out while I was still in college, I made people leave my room if they were going to talk while it was on.

But I can't let the writers slide for the crap we put up with. Because let's face it we put up with a lot, Mr.C did way more than I, and I couldn't do it anymore after all the Mommy and Daddy issues abound. No Thanks.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum