Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have...

+3
MikeSabian
C's Lady
ChrisToPhenom
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 3:30 am

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tattoo's are awesome. I find girls who have them (Kearstin for example) very attractive and the options are unlimited. For years, I've wanted one for years but I'm very complicated. Much power to the ones with comic references on them but I can't do that without me looking weird. But here's an idea that came up in my guitar class just last semester. How about putting a guitar chord on my right arm? I was thinking of putting the very first one I learned, the "C major chord" and maybe the on I had more problems with, "F# minor" on my left. Nothing too complex or waste of money. Even my professor dug it (a classmate joked about it) and said go for it! But I'm wondering what design should I request to tat it. If this sounds ridiculous, I don't blame you but my co-worker, Tobe has what I think is a trigonometry equation on his arm and just that. Music is my passion and I think this is a cool start.

I hoping to get this before I'm 21 at the end of this year and maybe I'll get more but I want them to be unique than just the head of Spidey...how about the symbiote as a sleeve? Ask me questions, give advice and help me out.

Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... C%20CHORD

F # Minor-

Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... F-sharp-minor-1

2Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 4:50 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

http://www.notedneck.com. Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Product-1-large

I found these on the site above. They are temporary, but interesting.

Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Product-2-large

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

3Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 5:01 am

C's Lady

C's Lady
Zombie Pirate
Zombie Pirate

A couple other ideas I saw were a tattoo of the guitar itself, or just the tuner part, or a guitar pick. Possibilities are endless, and I also think that you should get whatever you want. It doesn't have to mean anything to anyone but you.

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/crystal.vansickle?ref

4Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 7:19 am

MikeSabian

MikeSabian
Ninja
Ninja

It's a sweet idea, but truth is, if you're going to get a tattoo, you have to be 100% sure that you want it, and not worry about what anyone else says or thinks. If music is your passion and you feel the design symbolises that, then it's a great idea.

Do we have a tattoo thread? If not, we most definately should...

5Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Deleted post Sat May 22, 2010 11:19 am

Deleted post

6Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty I agree! Sat May 22, 2010 11:31 am

Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... P2050413

7Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

MikeSabian wrote:It's a sweet idea, but truth is, if you're going to get a tattoo, you have to be 100% sure that you want it, and not worry about what anyone else says or thinks. If music is your passion and you feel the design symbolizes that, then it's a great idea.

Do we have a tattoo thread? If not, we most definately should...

Thanks, C'c Lady and MS. As for the tattoo thread...I see that we don't-at least not an official one. Back at WUMB-there was 2 huge ones. Also, C's Lady, that site is awesome-I've never had a temporary tattoo (unless those quarter machines count) but I'm sure the artist can do it. I'm thinking about it...

8Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 1:02 pm

TENIME_art

TENIME_art
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Get the exact picture you want. Hang it up somewhere that you’ll see it every day for a year (next to your bathroom mirror or bedroom door are good). If at any time you want to alter it, get tired of seeing it, or feel like taking it down - don’t get the tattoo.

MikeSabian wrote:It's a sweet idea, but truth is, if you're going to get a tattoo, you have to be 100% sure that you want it, and not worry about what anyone else says or thinks.

This.

If you're worried about "looking weird", you shouldn't get any tattoo. Because whether it's a comic book picture or a guitar chord - SOMEONE will always think you "look weird".

9Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 1:09 pm

TENIME_art wrote:Get the exact picture you want. Hang it up somewhere that you’ll see it every day for a year (next to your bathroom mirror or bedroom door are good). If at any time you want to alter it, get tired of seeing it, or feel like taking it down - don’t get the tattoo.

MikeSabian wrote:It's a sweet idea, but truth is, if you're going to get a tattoo, you have to be 100% sure that you want it, and not worry about what anyone else says or thinks.

This.

If you're worried about "looking weird", you shouldn't get any tattoo. Because whether it's a comic book picture or a guitar chord - SOMEONE will always think you "look weird".

Agreed, every time I go to a water park I get a lot of compliments but a few people always rudely ask why I would ever do that to my body. I calmly explain that it's mine so I can decorate it however I choose. I then explain that if I was in their home I wouldn't criticize their ugly drapes or carpet choices.

Last edited by waerloga69 on Sat May 22, 2010 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I cannot spell)

10Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sat May 22, 2010 1:36 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Alright, I hate backpedaling so instead, I'll specify this time. I don't care about what other people would think about the tattoos I may get in the future except myself. They think they're weird-it only matters if I think they're also. I'm the one who'll have to look in the mirror everyday at the decision I made. If I didn't "care about what other people would think" why did I ask for PoP!'s opinion? Well, not one of you have seen me in person nor know me enough for me to worry. I'll probably take it with a grain of salt and still go for it only because it was an interesting topic I wanted to post.

I'm just discussing about taking tattoos to the next level in design and how the chord idea sounds appealing. Yes, some people will think-hell, everyone will think anyone with a tattoo is weird because they'll be asking themselves, "Why that one?" or "Why have that on your body?" But then again, you don't have to look weird with ink in the first place. So, I just want to let everyone know that but I appreciate all of your replies very much.

yes

11Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sun May 23, 2010 12:47 am

ChrisToPhenom wrote:Alright, I hate backpedaling so instead, I'll specify this time. I don't care about what other people would think about the tattoos I may get in the future except myself. They think they're weird-it only matters if I think they're also. I'm the one who'll have to look in the mirror everyday at the decision I made. If I didn't "care about what other people would think" why did I ask for PoP!'s opinion? Well, not one of you have seen me in person nor know me enough for me to worry. I'll probably take it with a grain of salt and still go for it only because it was an interesting topic I wanted to post.

I'm just discussing about taking tattoos to the next level in design and how the chord idea sounds appealing. Yes, some people will think-hell, everyone will think anyone with a tattoo is weird because they'll be asking themselves, "Why that one?" or "Why have that on your body?" But then again, you don't have to look weird with ink in the first place. So, I just want to let everyone know that but I appreciate all of your replies very much.

yes

I say, if you like the concept and it feels like the right choice for you, then go for it. If people don't like it then they can just STFU in my opinion. I'm a huge fan of body art and I don't care who likes it or not.

12Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sun May 23, 2010 2:07 am

potatojoe

potatojoe
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Tattoos are for hoodlums and scallywags.

13Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sun May 23, 2010 2:23 am

potatojoe wrote:Tattoos are for hoodlums and scallywags.

Then add me to the lists! More than 90 hours of art work on me

14Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sun May 23, 2010 10:44 am

riv1

riv1
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What a neat idea for a tattoo!

15Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Empty Re: Here's a Tattoo Idea I Have... Sun May 23, 2010 2:29 pm

Spaced4SimonPegg

Spaced4SimonPegg
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I love this site...there is some amazing work being done. You might be able to get some ideas from there.

Check Out My Ink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum