Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

Undercovers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Undercovers Empty Undercovers Mon May 24, 2010 4:44 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

What do you think, PoP!? It looks a bit interesting...

Trailer-

News-

J.J. Abrams will direct the Undercovers pilot. It will be the first time he has directed a pilot since 2004's Lost premiere and the first episode of television he has directed since a 2007 episode of The Office. Abrams said of the show, "This show does have ongoing stories as well but they are much more personal based and character based. But I'm trying to do a show that has a more fun energy and a little more comedic... Also on his decision to direct the pilot, Abrams explained that "I just enjoyed the idea of it. I enjoy the script… I enjoyed the chemistry of these two people and it became clear as we were working on it, rather than be sitting on the set every day with someone else directing it, being annoying, I’d rather just take the burden on myself."

Undercovers Undercovers

2Undercovers Empty Re: Undercovers Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Batman25JM

Batman25JM
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

It doesn't look half bad. I'll definitely check it out.

3Undercovers Empty Re: Undercovers Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

Its a real tired story the "undercover couple" has been done a bunch already. Still its JJ Abrams so Im sure it will be a hit.

4Undercovers Empty Re: Undercovers Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:40 pm

ChrisToPhenom

Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Off_White_Lantern wrote:Its a real tired story the "undercover couple" has been done a bunch already. Still its JJ Abrams so Im sure it will be a hit.

Agreed. I'm intrested in how Abrams will work on a down to earth project away from sci-fi.

5Undercovers Empty Re: Undercovers Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Off_White_Lantern

Off_White_Lantern
Pirate
Pirate

ChrisToPhenom wrote:
Off_White_Lantern wrote:Its a real tired story the "undercover couple" has been done a bunch already. Still its JJ Abrams so Im sure it will be a hit.

Agreed. I'm intrested in how Abrams will work on a down to earth project away from sci-fi.

Sounds like a different version of Alias which was great. Alias had a lot of sci fi elements though so this new one should follow his formula.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum