Panels on Pages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Panels on Pages Forums are dead... Long live the Panels on Pages Forums! Go to forums.panelsonpages.com to rejoin the PoP!ulation and check out PoP! 2.0

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of Bruce Wayne

+5
Debaser77
prescribeddrone
elijahdprophet
JonSpangler
Mnemosis
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty The Return of Bruce Wayne Thu May 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=DCC11235&mode=retail&picture=out

It took them how long to decide on Arkham Asylum figures!? But these, they jump on after a month????

2The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Thu May 27, 2010 10:32 pm

JonSpangler

JonSpangler
Pirate
Pirate

I don't think its fair to say they jumped on just after a month. We've known about POTC Batman for a while now. DC Direct probably started working on them before we knew. And its smart to anounce them during the first month, where there are 2 issues and increased interest.

I like Puritian Batman to. And hope it comes with a Witch Hunter Robin.

thats a little anime joke there. very little.

3The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Thu May 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

Decent joke. But... okay, fine. DC Direct probably started working on these figures well before we'd ever seen the designs. Fair argument. BUT... by the same token, they would have had JUST as much lead time (hell, maybe even more) with the Arkham designs. It just boggles my mind that Blackest Night figures could come out concurrently with the event, but Arkham figures have to wait a year.

4The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Fri May 28, 2010 12:04 am

elijahdprophet

elijahdprophet
PoP! Brewmaster
PoP! Brewmaster

Honestly I wouldn't doubt that they wanted to hedge their bets with Arkham figs, not knowing how popular the designs would be.

I like the witch hunter figure, the rest, meh.

5The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Fri May 28, 2010 12:30 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I don't need these but they look pretty decent.

6The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Fri May 28, 2010 1:02 am

Debaser77

Debaser77
Moderator / Monkey Gone To Heaven

I may get the Pirate Bruce. The others look okay, but yeah, it's weird that they're already making figures of this.

7The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Fri May 28, 2010 2:13 am

The Ignored One

The Ignored One
Zombie
Zombie

I'm getting the whole set. i like them. Partial to the Wild West Batman myself.

http://entertainmentdeficitdisorder.wordpress.com/

8The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Fri May 28, 2010 1:03 pm

Mnemosis

Mnemosis
The Robert Frost of Poop

See... it seems like response to Arkham was MUCH more positive and enthusiastic than this, but hey... I'm no rocket surgeon

9The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Sun May 30, 2010 3:12 am

Cliff

Cliff
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

Pirate Batman and Cowboy Batman are badass. I'd totally shelve Pirate Batman next to my Jack Sparrow figure. CaveBatman, meh. Good story, but not that great-looking of a figure. And I'll pass on Pilgrim Bats. Looks too weird for my tastes. And this is coming from a guy who loves esoteric and weird stuff.

10The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Sun May 30, 2010 4:09 am

prescribeddrone

prescribeddrone
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

Mnemosis wrote:See... it seems like response to Arkham was MUCH more positive and enthusiastic than this, but hey... I'm no rocket surgeon

To be fair, AA looks better but unless they make Bane and depending on Batman's head size- I really don't need more versions of characters I have Very Happy

11The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:29 am

kreepfan

kreepfan
Cannon Fodder
Cannon Fodder

I think the Idea of these is ridiculous and unneeded.

12The Return of Bruce Wayne Empty Re: The Return of Bruce Wayne Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:02 pm

shining knight

shining knight
Zombie Ninja
Zombie Ninja

I want witch hunter batman....

that is all

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum